Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Cowboys.com meant to bid ONLY $275 instead of $275,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, Justice.

About the only thing selling for a decent price on silent.\
Its why i wont sell anything on it. Barring odd exception, waste of time imo.

There was one had eye on , cant believe how low sold for. Missed a trick really, but that 'fee' they charge is a bit naughty

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, minimum bid for CowDudes.com just went to $332.75....do I hear anyone else???:yes:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I won! woooooohoooooooo!!!!!

wait...I meant hundreds..wtf :confused:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So did it end? Or they counter-offered with $2,750,000.00 ?

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
closed at $370,000

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, I thought they meant $370.

I guess I'll drop my offer then...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this has got to be one of the silliest and funniest auctions ever.

Imagine a Picasso or Monet being auctioned off.

Not paying attention, talking, chit-chatting...oo oo wait, that, the painting I want.

"34, 34, do I hear 35, 35"

"Yes, me! 35"

"I have 35, 35 looking for 36. Going once, going twice...

"Sold for $35 million."

"eh??? I thought you said 35?"

Pharaoh

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think the owners of the Dallas Cowboys should think through this again. Miami Heat own heat.com and look at what type of team they have had over the last few years....

JB7

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The NFL is the richest sports league in the world, with the average team worth some $957 million. And the Dallas Cowboys, the most valuable team in the NFL, are now the single most valuable sports franchise on the planet, worth $1.5 billion.

Forbes Article

The cowboys are worth 1.5 Billion and they don't go after "arguably" their biggest online asset?

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, all my ex's live in Texas and I can tell you, they're not the smartest bunch :D

Yeah, but what's dumber, you and Al Gore thinking Global Warming is caused by man or a misunderstanding of a business they no nothing about? I say those who fall for the man-made global warming propaganda.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah, but what's dumber, you and Al Gore thinking Global Warming is caused by man or a misunderstanding of a business they no nothing about? I say those who fall for the man-made global warming propaganda.

You're a prime example why Americans are perceived as naive outside of their own land.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're a prime example why Americans are perceived as naive outside of their own land.

Very intellectual response. Al Gore is a fraud. "Scientists" only pretend that people cause global warming for get grant money. Open your eyes. Think for yourself. 55% of scientists admit man does not cause global warming. They are the brave ones who aren't after funding, or who think it's worth speaking out over.

BTW, how the heck did the earth warm in the past without man's industry? Why was it warmer in the 1930's than now? Why has Nasa recanted their "warmest days" findings? Why has the media made virtually no mention it of it. Why do the very high level scientists form MIT I meet at MIT meetings laugh at this preposterous "conclusion" of their peers seeking funding? I could go on and on, but I'm sure your kindergarten teacher has already brainwashed you to save the planet form certain extinction.

If you need any more indication of the lies, what the heck does Al Gore's film of lies deserve a Nobel "Peace" Prize? What does that have to do with peace? It should be the Nobel "Nation Wealth Distribution Attempt" Prize. But, hell, he's in good company: the terrorist Arafat and the fool/coward Jimmy Carter who ushered in the Islamic Revolution.

Peace brother. As Sheryl Crow says, only one ply of toilet paper, maybe two if it's really messy. Save the world buddy. I'd appreciate it.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Jury is out on Global Warming if it is a man made phenomenon, the world has went through many climate changes since the beginning of time.

Either way.. saving energy saves the worlds natural resources and that has to be a good thing.

I know my carbon footprint is almost 80% less than what it was and I am all for saving water by having a bath with the neighbours :)

However this does not excuse the dumb ass thinking he could by Cowboys.com for the price of pair of sneakers.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have a domain that should make it into the upcoming TRAFFIC auction in December. Do I have a choice, if they want to kick the domain into silent auction. I dont wanna sell it if it goes into the seilent auction - I only entered the domain with the expectation it would make it into the live auction. Anything I can do?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
From what I've seen, anything is negotiable. Make sure you get it in writing (e.g. not simply as an email response).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators