Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enough -- lawyers are being misrepresented now -- thread closed.

Edit: Re-opened -- for confirmation of receipt of returned funds.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Enough -- lawyers are being misrepresented now -- thread closed.

Edit: Re-opened -- for confirmation of receipt of returned funds.
I cannot believe you're a mod azooza.

lay off jeez. i did NOT misrepresent my lawyer. I changed lawyers but forgot to edit Howard out. As soon as he reminded me I edited it out. Talk about being on a power trip

I already explained myself with a page long explanation and I still get raided on by you.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:

lay off jeez. i did NOT misrepresent my lawyer. I changed lawyers but forgot to edit Howard out. As soon as he reminded me I edited it out. Talk about being on a power trip

I already explained myself with a page long explanation and I still get raided on by you.
It's great to see you handle this situation like a true adult. You're posting like a little kid with a 24/7 temper tantrum. Nice of you to attack the mod for closing the thread because you LIED about your lawyer. Feel free to call it what you want, but you lied. Next time, you'll know that if you're going to lie, do it by email and not in public so that people can't call your bluff.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:

Jeff,
Howard said it all. You used his name but hadn't retained his service. That's not ethical behavior. I know you were desperate to get your money back as I would have been too, but if you don't play by the rules, then you're using the same type of tactics as those who deceive for profit.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
Jeff,
Howard said it all. You used his name but hadn't retained his service. That's not ethical behavior. I know you were desperate to get your money back as I would have been too, but if you don't play by the rules, then you're using the same type of tactics as those who deceive for profit.
Wrong, the week I posted that I was going to use him. Read two posts back of mine. I even called him on the phone and decided a few days later not to retain his services due to disagreements between us both. I said he was going to do the letter as I was originally going to email him everything. I Later decided against everything and had a family friend whose a lawyer help me out.

otherwise:
Guys keep on topic it seems that you have too much time to bash(not you ft)
You guys are trying to put me on the hot seat like the OJ Simpson Trial. I made a simple error get over it!

Wrong, the week I posted that I was going to use him. Read two posts back of mine. I even called him on the phone and decided a few days later not to retain his services due to disagreements between us both. I said he was going to do the letter as I was originally going to email him everything. I Later decided against everything and had a family friend whose a lawyer help me out.

otherwise:
Guys keep on topic it seems that you have too much time to bash(not you ft)
You guys are trying to put me on the hot seat like the OJ Simpson Trial. I made a simple error get over it!
Edit: I have also used that lawyer on two other occasions in question. He is a great domain lawyer. I was not fibbing. I would use him on any legal request usually tho.

And: I like how people join into the convo and act like Dr. Phil without knowing every fact. I was honest in this whole thread with one minor error!

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:

Jeff said:
Actually Howard when I posted that comment I was going to use you but decided to go with someone else.
Warning point issued.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Warning point issued.
Why? I meant a week later I decided not to use Howard
Not at that time!
A week took place before i contacted howard as i was prepping the case.

Bye I'm leaving. I can't believe they have mods like azooza here

peace out all

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Damienstone, please read your PMs and reply to mine. Thanks. If you have anything else to contribute here so that the matter can be closed, I would appreciate it.

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol Jeff, your recent comments have seriously lowered our views of your maturity. whether you like azooza or not, he is mod; he is god.
azooza can you unban him on tuesday so we can find out if he got his money like he said he would by tues?

cheers ;)

Reaction score
Jeff has been wired his $7,100 for the domain purchase/escrow reversal on Friday as we promised. I am not sure if he is trying to get additional $ from the former owner or not.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Damienstone, please read your PMs and reply to mine. Thanks. If you have anything else to contribute here so that the matter can be closed, I would appreciate it.

Shouldn't that scammer be banned from this forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators