Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DamienStone.com - $10500 in revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ForumDomains said:
Ooookkkeeeyyyy, this is what you should have started with when posting to the forum!
What have you contributed to this thread? The only thing that I've seen you do is back up Jeff whenever he attacks someone who doesn't agree with him 100%.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What have you contributed to this thread? The only thing that I've seen you do is back up Jeff whenever he attacks someone who doesn't agree with him 100%.
Jonathan why don't you stay out of the thread if you have nothing to add to either party. So far everyone has sided with me. It is apparant that I'm the party here that got ripped off. $7100 was lost and I don't appreciate your senseless post ;(

prodigyair

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Jonathan why don't you stay out of the thread if you have nothing to add to either party. So far everyone has sided with me. It is apparant that I'm the party here that got ripped off. $7100 was lost and I don't appreciate your senseless post ;(
i am confused why you dont take legal action?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prodigyair said:
i am confused why you dont take legal action?

I'm pretty sure Jeff is attempting that, but it takes time and would be much easier for everyone if Damien just returned the money without getting the pants sued off him (and most likely his family too)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully there will be a resolution reached by Saturday/Sunday.

Legal Action isn't a one day thing. It is a slow process.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What have you contributed to this thread?...
A lot!
Thus, for example, one of DamienStone's lies was disclosed that he accepted donations thru paypal while he claimed he never used paypal for donations. Obviously, he must have very good reason to hide his paypal account statements from getting exposed in the court as a proof of income!

And may I ask you, sir, what have you contributed to this thread?

Jonathan said:
...The only thing that I've seen you do is back up Jeff whenever he attacks someone who doesn't agree with him 100%.

Of course, Jonathan!
To say that you agree only 60% with Jeff just means you give 40% credit to a thief - $7100x40/100 = $2840! What for? How much you think should be DamienStone's reward? How much do you agree with Jeff?

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ooookkkeeeyyyy, this is what you should have started with when posting to the forum!

i did several times.. today's episode of sesame street was brought to you by the word "daft" .

he was just telin forum domains to quit bein a such a twit and of whom also made short and inconsequential posts...

cheers ;)

EDIT: as i was typing this forum domains posted. just because you agree 60% with jeff doesn't mean you agree any % with damian. it would be nice if things worked that way lol.. the lawsuit would be over :p

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HyliaN said:
...EDIT: as i was typing this forum domains posted...

ForumDomains posted Today, 04:30 AM
HyliaN posted Today, 06:03 AM

!?

Too much "cheers" HyliaN ;)

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...EDIT: as i was typing this forum domains posted...

ForumDomains posted Today, 04:30 AM
HyliaN posted Today, 06:03 AM

!?

Too much "cheers" HyliaN ;)

w/e kid.. there was a post there that wasn't there when i initialy clicked reply. inconsequential...

and i'll 'cheers' as much as i want as a good m8 should ;)

cheers ;)

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope the jerk Damienstone gets banned from this forum.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff, this thread has been given a fair innings. No real need to bolster it with gratuitous personal insults, and I know it's not just you. Many of us are waiting to see what LEGAL initiatives are in hand, and the results of same.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is time to unsubscribe from this thread.... getting nowhere'

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also have to agree. Jeff, I am on your side and hope you get your cash back and nail this SOB but, everytime I come to this thread recently it's like getting hit in the back of the head with a hammer. I wish you well and let us know when you have some legal action against him, I can't wait to hear it.
Sarcle.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He claims he wired the money back so I'll have an update for everyone on Tuesday.

Also: He claims he has a new person in escrow LOL. Hopefully he'll see the update on the sitepoint thread. It looks like alot of DNForum members are already there to reck your party and reveal the truth ;-). Also trying to sell redundanthost.com under another nick and skip town? People have already questioned your traffic on that and there you go again lying right off the bat.

Hey buddy would you like the egold/stormpay screenshots for the rest of August to show your buyer in escrow? You can show that it made $0 and also in a 5 day span in adsense it made $5 TOTAL ($1/day vs $40-$60) you claimed. This was after i mailed around 9000 of the members thru vbulletin to let them know the gameserver was back up. LoL it seems they got all ripped off from you so bad(stolen money) they didn't even really come back.

Alex didn't pay the $25 wire fee back to me. He owes me $30 in admin time because he never helped install the game for me. (After transaction help BS) He also owes me $40 hosting for the month. Basically he took his site back and said give me the login details etc expecting me to host him for the whole month. I finally agreed to 7 days so he'd move his stuff off and i said I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I doubt he'll move it by then. Before I gave him my hosting account he kept saying give him the site in working order! LOL i didn't even touch it so you get it in the bad condition I received it in. After he had the controls surprisingly the site had a few vbulletin errors and didn't load a few times. It looks like Alex was at the keys to make it look i gave him back a dysfunctional site. The game is over Alex. All attempts to the machine are now logged. You still have til Thursday however if you try to delete or cause any vbulletin errors we'll know right away ;-).

Alex would not pay me for the game server which is $255/month. He didn't want it. The honest truth is that many people have contacted me wanting a refund for armor and weapons they never got in the game. They sent paypal late July early August when there was no server in place. He seemed to have gotten greedy. Basically Alex kept promising the server would go up and up days and days went by but it never went up. He conned many people. He basically owes all these ppl refunds as what he did now is criminal. Some donated as much as $100 or $200. He stole people's money without giving them anything. If he was smart(yet to this day I still do not believe he is) he would takeover the gameserver and give these guys what they deserve.

Alex and his MOM ARE CRIMINALS!
The mom Maria claimed to be the one controlling the whole site when it was found out that Alex was only a minor. If this is so Maria why do you back your son in fradulent transactions and not giving people what they pay for? You too can be held criminally liable in a court of law. You're lucky I'm not going after you yet for the $350 as I have wasted enough time on the both of you. Your son tells so many lies that he could have the leading role in Pinnochio. He claims to be a true christian and donated 10% to church LOL. I guess he prays at church that all his scams will go thru 100%. Good luck Kid.

Alex even said he would report me for blackmail as some members emailed me asking for his home address so they could file a police report for stolen $. LOL I gave him 24 hours to refund my money or I"d give them all his home address. he thinks this is a get out of jail free card. As people read this on DNForum and learn about hte truth it looks like the number that emailed me will go from 5 to probably 50 or more.

Basically everyone got burned in this deal except Alex. He got his site back. Monte from Moniker was awesome and helped me in the process to receive funds back from this criminal. I would definitely use him again. He wasted alot of time on this deal and most likely lost out on wire fees himself in the process. Escrow.com would have done jack squat! Two thumbs up for Monte and Moniker. Someone name this guy man of the year.

I lost $255 gameserver +$25 wire + $40 hosting + 30 admin time = $350 - $5 Google (The "Profit") = $345 LOL.

This guy has more home addresses than the Wawa Supermarket. For the Escrow transaction he gave 1, reverse escrow he gave a 2nd and for the bank wire he gave a 3rd address for another house. He's a minor so he probably gave his mothers, fathers and grandparents homes or he just made them all up.

He thinks its an easy way out but I won't be surprised if some people report him to fraud to the police. LOL I find this guy to be a comedian threatening to report me for blackmail. Excuse me officer? he said he'd tell the person who I conned my home address! Good luck buddy

From evidence I gathered it seems that you're the only one that uses a voice changer on (either ventrillo? or teamspeak) the server as you always disguise your voice. Seems like the guy has some harrassment cases against him from calling a few lineage player females numerous times LOL. People also have been adding me to MSN (finding my msn on dnforum) and giving me their paypal stats showing what was sent to you.

The game is over Alex. I hope you end up behind bars. I won't report you as I'm too busy with my business but let it be learned you can't always cry to your mom for help. ;-) - You're lucky i'm stopping here but it looks like these pissed off players have some work to do with the cops .
Whoever is doing escrow with him now I hope they find out on sitepoint what the deal is. You are nothing but a liar. You claimed that it takes hours a day to spend on the server to make hte players happy. All the players PMed me telling me that for some months you were never on. You never even posted on your own board so please stop with the ** that you were a frequent poster LoL.

Please do not close the thread as the money is not back in my account yet (Tuesday most likely)

HyliaN

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so would ya join me for that drink now jeff? or should i wait till tues :p

oh and i was a bit confused on this part:

I won't report you as I'm too busy with my business but let it be learned you can't always cry to your mom for help. ;-)

i thought you had taken legal action? which would require reporting everything to authorities...

cheers 8)

Reaction score
Thank you Jeff,

You now have your money back and the domain has been returned to the seller. I would cut your losses just as I have and move on.....and be thankfull that you did get your money back from both your pressure and mine.

I will be happy to assist you in any other transaction in the future.

Thank you for your support.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, good job getting your money back!
Imagine if Damien didnt mess up! Had he been less greedy he could have made some serious loot and built a really strong following.

HOWARD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is time to set the record straight. I am glad that Jeff got his money back, but I want to make it clear that I was NEVER retained by Jeff to write a letter or start a law suit against Damien Stone, even though Jeff bandied my name about repeatedly on this thread. I would have posted sooner, but I was out of town on business and had to catch up on the postings. I do not like being used by someone who fabricates a story that I have filed a law suit on his behalf for his own personal gain at my expense. Therefore, even if he had asked me to represent him in this matter, I would have declined.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HOWARD said:
It is time to set the record straight. I am glad that Jeff got his money back, but I want to make it clear that I was NEVER retained by Jeff to write a letter or start a law suit against Damien Stone, even though Jeff bandied my name about repeatedly on this thread. I would have posted sooner, but I was out of town on business and had to catch up on the postings. I do not like being used by someone who fabricates a story that I have filed a law suit on his behalf for his own personal gain at my expense. Therefore, even if he had asked me to represent him in this matter, I would have declined.
Actually Howard when I posted that comment I was going to use you but decided to go with someone else. I was actually prepping the case so I could give you a summary via email which I would have sent if I went with you. Right after I knew i got conned I knew I would think about using you as we had done business before. I did call you on the phone to talk about the topic but when you disagreed on my way to do it I decided against it. I apoligize for not deleting the post as I forgot about it. Basically I was combating frequent responses in this thread. I was so frustrated with the case I had forgotten about that post.

Also: My talk with Howard
I was originally thinking about getting my $ back as having [Removed for personal reasons] out so I could get out of the mess. It was suggested that I don't do it as it could be fraud. I took the advice and decided to use other actions to get my money back. Otherwise I would have used him. I also am lucky for giving him a call otherwise I could have been in trouble. I was just frustrated and not actually sure how to approach getting my money back as this was the first time that I was conned for such a big amount. As a college student it is a large portion of my salary.

I apologize again. I have edited the post to reflect that.

Before others start jumping on me. I didn't do anything wrong. I have a right to choose a lawyer and just forgot to put the name of the person I finalized on. Howard is a great lawyer and I recommend him for escrow transactions as I've used him before. I'm lucky I'm getting my money back except $350. Alex would have been in serious trouble if my demands havent been met. I ended up using a family friend who is a lawyer. Unfortunately domains are not his field but he helped me with steps on how to get the $ back .

P.S. - other than Moniker I'd like to thank Mr. Deleted (the mod) and a few others who I won't mention in order to protect their identity. Apologies again to Howard.

Notice to others: Everything else in this thread holds true. That was the only thing that he pointed out that was an error. Please keep on topic as I have explained and apologized for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators