Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

DomainIndex.com Vs. Estibot.com Appraisals. Is one more accurate than the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerAna

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are domain names that I own. I am not asking for appraisals. You can see the differences in appraisals.

1. Is one more accurate than the other?

2. Is one better than the better than the other to use the tools to buy and sell domain names?

Appraisals
DomainIndex.com
Estibot.com
cashmerewomen.com
$4,140
$5.100
Auction-Houses.com
$297
$3,900
a2b.biz
$334
$5

Thank you very much

Paul Sanford
email: [email protected]

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I never look at appraisal prices, honestly they are all over the board. I've been around for awhile and never once made a decision based on some automated robotic appraisal. Now a guestimate from a well-known broker or auctionhouse selling your name is worth giving some weight to, but never rely on an estibot appraisal for making serious decisions.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whenever I use EstiBot's appraisal tool, I personally don't even pay attention to the appraisal itself, because as others have said the buyer usually dictates the price. Instead, I just take notice of the CPC, searches, number of advertisers, etc. I've never used DoaminIndex.com before, but I assume it provides similar stats.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's like asking which horoscope is most accurate.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The beaty of an apple is in the eyes of the beholders, the end user or the buyer could be thebest price I have heard of domain with tooken appraisal sold for hugesome price.
Appraisals in my own oppinion only give insight on how people value the domain and not necessarily mean high sale.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators