Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Escalation to unresolved forum sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The guy is an idiot. Tekz has the 2nd higher reputation on DNForum! That's out of several thousand members. And the seller says:

Since I have found that tekz999 are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation,
I have the rights to cancel the deal.

I mean, we're talking about twisting the facts to suit one's logic here.

Domain Summit 2024

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus, you think we are all stupid here?

Domain claimed in the thread, posted as sold. Johnn saw a good deal and bought it. Vast majority of people know that this is the worst seller to deal with, it is just very bad for
our community to have people acting like this. Wait until somebody will do something like this to you. I have no idea how to buy domain names here now :), posting sold is not enough anymore.

I totally agree with acro, the guy who sold the names is just an idiot.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus, every buyer can ask questions before, during, and after the sale. When the domain contacts are in China, and the seller is requesting to send paypal payment to a Netherlands email address, your alarm clock ticks up, and you ask questions. Simple.

I have not once said I will not pay. I just had to verify. I honestly don't think anyone will give someone the payment details BEFORE you claim the domain. I had stood up and claimed them in public.

Do we just go ask the seller "Hey, what is your paypal email?" in private before posting sold? NO! I strongly believe any buyer will ask the same questions and verify the legitimacy in a situation like this.

I have already PM tekz999 about why I need him to send the payment to another member.
so do not close your eyes, just speaking again and again that "I am failed to promptly reply to your question".

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait until somebody will do something like this to you. I have no idea how to buy domain names here now, posting sold is not enough anymore.

It has been done to me..several times, and after looking back on the situations I realized how to prevent them in the future.

And "posting sold" is not enough, you have to follow through with a timely payment..and if you feel uncomfortable about doing so..then you graciously let someone else complete the transaction you CHOSE not to. But, don't cry about it later when it all works out!

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The guy is an idiot. Tekz has the 2nd higher reputation on DNForum! That's out of several thousand members. And the seller says:

I mean, we're talking about twisting the facts to suit one's logic here.

What a foolish idiot you try to be!
Please try to be a gentleman before posting.
Do not put too much Stool in your mouth.

Focus, you think we are all stupid here?

Domain claimed in the thread, posted as sold. Johnn saw a good deal and bought it. Vast majority of people know that this is the worst seller to deal with, it is just very bad for
our community to have people acting like this. Wait until somebody will do something like this to you. I have no idea how to buy domain names here now :), posting sold is not enough anymore.

I totally agree with acro, the guy who sold the names is just an idiot.

Please do not try to be an real idiot here!
Post after reading all the posts!

I have been contacting Johnn before tekz999 posted "Sold".
But when I found that tekz999 posted "Sold",
I told Johnn that, "Since Tekz999 have posted SOLD, I will need to contact him now and could not talk about the deal with you(Johnn)."
And then I PM with tekz999, talking about how to proceed the deal.
But I found that tekz999 are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation.
So I told tekz999 clearly that I could not sell the domains to him.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has been done to me..several times, and after looking back on the situations I realized how to prevent them in the future.

And "posting sold" is not enough, you have to follow through with a timely payment..and if you feel uncomfortable about doing so..then you graciously let someone else complete the transaction you CHOSE not to. But, don't cry about it later when it all works out!

The guy completed 240 transactions somehow. It says that he can close transactions.

Focus, is Johnn your friend?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are both my friends...why is Tekz your friend and you favor HIM over Johnn even though he did not send the payment immediately as requested by the seller in the thread?

I only know Johnn from doing deals on the forum and brisk convo here on DNF, and he obviously has the background and respect on this forum to moderate it.

BinderGang

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy completed 240 transactions somehow. It says that he can close transactions.

I agree. birdfly, you must have really searched for the ONE instance that tekz was going through a cash problem. It happens to all of us. To not trust him for that one instance, is kind of pushing it.

But, your domains, your rep, your money...your call.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It looks like Birdlfly saw what was happening by both PM and Post, and thought he get out of it by posting terms and conditions AFTER the fact, this is NOT the way its done, you dont wait until somebody posts "sold" to spell out your terms, you could be discriminating against one seller over the other for all we know....Not fair at all.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What a foolish idiot you try to be!
Please try to be a gentleman before posting.
Do not put too much Stool in your mouth.

Do you use some sort of online translation tool, I mean "stool" is what your doctor takes to see if you're infected with worms. But I think in your case a full enema is needed after all this crap you've piled up in this thread.

What are you, a retard or you were cast as an extra in 'Rainman'?

Tekz has 100% positive rep. Your claim that he's not "high enough" of a reputable member is just garbage.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know any of them :).

Just wanted to understand your position in more detail. For me the most important here is to protect the act of placing a word "sold" in the thread. I want to be sure that if I do that I can count that both me and the seller are on the same pace, and we both understand that this is a done deal. Thats it. For me it is important.

I want to post sold, and be sure that the seller is not looking to sell this name to somebody else at the same time. I think every buyer would understand me, but it looks like not everyone agrees with me. Thats ok I guess

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well seller(s) should learn and always put disclaimer:
I reserve the right to reject any buyer for any reason

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just like to argue :eek:k:

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple enough to resolve ... Johnn being a stand up guy ... push the names to tekz999

tekz999 .. you pay Johnn and cover the PP fees before the push

Now, you can all go home.

Birdfly .. I wouldn't expect to do too much business in the future here .. domainers have long memories

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey, where do all those F$ come from anyways? Just "poof" out of the sky? :spy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom