Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Escalation to unresolved forum sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe they were growing it using hydroponics..you know how that works

Domain Summit 2024

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you use some sort of online translation tool, I mean "stool" is what your doctor takes to see if you're infected with worms. But I think in your case a full enema is needed after all this crap you've piled up in this thread.

What are you, a retard or you were cast as an extra in 'Rainman'?

Tekz has 100% positive rep. Your claim that he's not "high enough" of a reputable member is just garbage.

Just do not waste any more time to talk to you again.
To be a gentleman posting here, or to be an idiot, hope you could make your own choice.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As a gentleman and an officer, I will say it again: you no likey rules, you go play other sandbox, yes? Use babelfish next time.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The foreign guy(s) have translation jokes, how is that for ironic..lol

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Must be all that "stool" in the air :D they've hit the fan.

T

tekz999

I thought maybe they were growing it using hydroponics..you know how that works

Focus, why you keep on posting junk, irrelevant, off-topic posts everywhere in dnforum? DNF$ were eliminated from posting already because of trouble-makers like this.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus, why you keep on posting junk in dnforum, everywhere? DNF$ were eliminated from posting already because of trouble-makers like this.

Maybe I will post the PM's and details of the deal you tried to back out of with me not long ago if we wish to continue? Remember, I had to post a thread on the forum to get you to honor your sale? Never had that issue with Johnn backing out of a $x,xxx sale on me...for the record.

Shall I go on? ..since you want to make insults after I have been respectful towards you..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I love the 4am threads but I need to catch some Z's.
See y'all in the morning - with coffee and donuts :D

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will post the PM's and details of the deal you tried to back out of with me not long ago if we wish to continue? Remember, I had to post a thread on the forum to get you to honor your sale? Never had that issue with Johnn backing out of a $x,xxx sale on me...for the record.

Shall I go on? ..since you want to make insults after I have been respectful towards you..

:popcorn:

btw I love how seasoned members here have a lot of stuff in hiding just to use them when the time is right....

we'd all make great lawyers.... :)

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do someone just get too much time? And do not know how to waste them up?
And to tekz999, have you phoned your lawyer? let me know.
If didn't, please do it.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The silence is deafening.......

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Now I realized that how much things is under his ridiculous Itrader score!
So guys, open your eyes, do not look at the itrade only.
I never find a meber with "High reputation" but with so many complaints!

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is like a hit below the belt focus.

not good

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does the truth hurt?

Now I would like to stress that he honored the deal...and as far as details go I am not going to discuss them out of respect for tekz999 and our mutual privacy..but remember, every rose has it's thorn.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But it's ok to insult me and say I am a trouble maker, posting junk on DNF, F$ were eliminated because of people like me? etc etc? Wow, thats fair..

I don't appreciate those insults and I will meet any force with more force.

Maybe people (tekz) should'nt throw dirt if they don't want to get dirty...
I like Gil, and he is a good domainer..but he is not perfect and neither am I, you or anyone else on here..we are all human and we all make mistakes..business is business. End of story is if Gil wanted the names so bad he should have sent him the payment like Johnn eventually did. I'm done.

And, I am entitled to my opinion like anyone else without being insulted or defamed for it by anyone.. :veryangry:

Like I said before... tekz999 did honor our deal, and I have claimed nothing to the contrary..have fun guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom