Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Find out domains by owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a search where you enter the owners name and it lists the domains owned by the owner?

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by yipbop
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a search where you enter the owners name and it lists the domains owned by the owner?

Thanks

yes i'll do it manually for you....
$2000 per owner

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UltSearch is an easy one to search for -- just find all domains using ns1.ultsearch.com as a nameserver, from the zone files. :) I think that will catch 99% of their names. This can be done for other big domain holders, too, who use their own nameservers.

In general, it's a difficult task, though. I think Thomson&Thomson have a product that does this, see:

http://www.thomson-thomson.com/

Go to "Products", and then "Domain Name" and they have Domain Registrant search. If you call their toll-free number, one can get pricing -- it's not free.

"search where you enter the owners name and it lists the domains owned by the owner", I thought that mean s/he wants something "FREE" and "EASY"!?!?

jalapeno

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You used to be able to do this through the NSI whois (this was a year or so ago), but last time I tried it no longer worked.

F

Frenchie

IPatlas, this tool (whobiz) does not seem to work (or what have you to type? The doma

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Frenchie, this is for .biz domain biz-biz not for other TLD biznez

Do you see the wittle bitty window above the submit botton?

To see a totally exemplary output, type "biz" without the quotes (ie biz) in the wittle blank window and then hit Submit and voila!

Now that you cen see how diz biz is, try typing "John Smith" without the quotes and Submit.

See it? multiple recordes, more than one John Smith

Okay now try typing "Network Solutions" and repeat, yes oh yes it woiks!

DO you get da idea of diz biz?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
UltSearch is an easy one to search for -- just find all domains using ns1.ultsearch.com as a nameserver, from the zone files. :) I think that will catch 99% of their names. This can be done for other big domain holders, too, who use their own nameservers.

But where can I find for free this kind of search service?m I enter nameserver and then ther will be a list of names?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom