Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Important data about a member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe just lock his title as

"Certified Liar, Thief, & Scumbag"

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pitty I can not find in my history trheads older than 1.5 years, I would dig up the thread where he was doing pump-and-dump of expired as well newly regged domains. His MO was to get some good-looking TM, pump it with some traffic (probably some redirects) and post good looking stats. Once someone bought those doamins he kept send some traffic for couple of weeks then stopped it. That was quite elaborate scam. Since then I know this guy is a crook.

What's most intereting on these scammers is if they would give this time and effort into legit business they would make more money in the long term.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What's most intereting on these scammers is if they would give this time and effort into legit business they would make more money in the long term.

One of the reasons they don't is, They've had some much disappointment in their lives doing it legitimate way, they think the only way to succeed or get ahead, is to do it the dishonest way.

People like Mike are born failures, and they know it.... He doesn't have what it takes to be a Frank Schilling or Rick Latona, The people he idolizes so much.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons they don't is, They've had some much disappointment in their lives doing it legitimate way, they think the only way to succeed or get ahead, is to do it the dishonest way.

People like Mike are born failures, and they know it.... He doesn't have what it takes to be a Frank Schilling or Rick Latona, The people he idolizes so much.
Or they just don't have the patience. People who are legit have patience to earn the slow way.

Rome isn't built in one day. Don't try to.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He doesn't have what it takes to be a Frank Schilling or Rick Latona, The people he idolizes so much.
Latona ? Last time he critized his scrap-page development as crap if I recal correctly, there was some short drama around it couple of moons ago

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pitty I can not find in my history trheads older than 1.5 years, I would dig up the thread where he was doing pump-and-dump of expired as well newly regged domains. His MO was to get some good-looking TM, pump it with some traffic (probably some redirects) and post good looking stats. Once someone bought those doamins he kept send some traffic for couple of weeks then stopped it. That was quite elaborate scam. Since then I know this guy is a crook.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe...07+site:dnforum.com&meta=&fp=f8018b3e94e32b3b

You may find your old threads in the above google search link. You may fine tune the result.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
^Oh good, thanks
Have not find my big one yet but here another who ahs been scammed by his previous "pump-and-dump" scheme:
http://www.dnforum.com/f116/few-targetted-traffic-domains-travel-software-cars-etc-thread-75838.html
Will dig more stay tuned

^No that actually it is the trhead - cost me only $50
And I recall he continued post lots of pump-and-dump domains for a long time, but I could not write anything in his threads because it would get me banned...

His MO was Snapnames expired traffic, pump-and-dump, post stats, flip it then whoever complained he called him idiot etc

Oh and I would not like to see him banned, they just should change his title and perhaps signature too to "BEWARE do not buy anything from this dude, we just keep him as a clown here but if you give him any money you lost them, every money you pay him must be considered only as a charity donation for our forum jester"

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Latona ? Last time he critized his scrap-page development as crap if I recal correctly, there was some short drama around it couple of moons ago

That's right, I remember that one now..... For someone who knocked Rick, he sure doesn't mind using Ricks name for his adsense ads.

Or they just don't have the patience. People who are legit have patience to earn the slow way.

Rome isn't built in one day. Don't try to.

Agree, that's another good reason.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
another loser wants to join the dnforum 2kewl gang...

lol

denny --- you are giving sheva a good run for his money with your latest round of posts.. you want to be crowned the biggest idiot of dnforum, don't you? practically beggin for it.

i understand that this is all one big joke to all of you and that most of you stick your noses in other peoples business, where it doesnt belong and run your mouth's non stop without even thinking of the consequnces, so go ahead... carry on, i will drop by every so often and laugh along... not with you, but at ya'll ;)

ha ha ha

administration has lost control of this place... it's not what it once was

when i was a moderator a while back we never had so much drama and hate... times sure have changed !!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
and that most of you stick your noses in other peoples business,

You and the client you defrauded made it our business. If it wasn't for him posting this, I or some other unsuspecting soul could of been taken for a lot more.

And for a moment, I was actually considering acquiring your service, What the hell was I thinking?

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha

administration has lost control of this place... it's not what it once was

when i was a moderator a while back we never had so much drama and hate... times sure have changed !!

Mikeo31

I have just spent reading some threads that you have done business in.

I think you know you have had 99% of your deals go bad or have major complains.

You should say goodbye to DNF

You are a very nasty business man and you seem to lie alot.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe a deeper investigation is needed.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, if you visit the #1 domain mass development service you will notice right at the top

"professional solutions at the most affordable prices.. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back with no questions asked"

once we complete a project for you, we ask for satisfaction... sheva was more than happy with what we did for him for $1800 --- 25 amazing sites... less than 2 month's later, the idiot switches to parking and goes on a *****ing spree...... go figure.

denny here is pissed all the time and everybody is guilty in his eyes... especially me, because i defrauded him of $50 worth of domains and he has spent 5 years now with all this rage inside... lots of sleepless nights..... i think i am gonna cry --- lol so sad

it is just beyond comedic that a bunch of nobody's who i have never done business with or ever seen before in the industry are all of the sudden experts and know everything...

somehow this idiots get offended that i do not reply to them... hmm, i wonder why?!

lets see... who are you again that i need to even spend 30 secs to read + reply to you??? lol

not goin to happen

i reply here, and address the issues at hand in general because administration has failed to step in

everybody has had their days worth of drama... my cheeks are hurting from all the laughing....... its painful....

get a life people and worry about ur own biz

:)

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - what good pub.

Zero - Where can I sign???

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"professional solutions"

:pound: :lol: :pound: :lol2: :pound:

When I got a look at your home page, It spoke out in loud words of just professional my site would be.

Sorry Mike, but your Lemonade stand quality pages are not what I'm looking for.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i defrauded him of $50 worth of domains
If only me - you defrauded almost everyone who ever bought something from you.

And I forgot about it, just remembered it, you had that stupid default jumping-smiley avatar so whenever, even now, I see it I have association/reflex "ha must be a scammer". You were doing that big time, dude. Now I wonder if these lies you telling here, if you actually believe them or you lie consciously...

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - any pub is good pub?

A losers statement

And we have a loser here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators