Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LLLL.com CountDown !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The thread starter got banned

Domain Summit 2024

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone no the total available for registration I tried the dyyo site but cant get the info

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Around 37,000 :) The "Remaining" page has the remaining totals there :) Plus clicking "Browse" gives you an approximation (albeit a low one).

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Around 37,000 :) The "Remaining" page has the remaining totals there :) Plus clicking "Browse" gives you an approximation (albeit a low one).

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why italiandragon got banned? Is it temporarily or permanent?

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why italiandragon got banned? Is it temporarily or permanent?

his been ban for a while

and there are alot of crappy 4 letter domains avail...

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmm i still dont have LLLL.com and I think i'm gonna keep it that way :)
I don't see much value in them.
You may be right :) However they are selling, which to me shows that there is demand for them? :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may be right :) However they are selling, which to me shows that there is demand for them? :)
My second largest sale ever was an LLLL with no vowels unless you want to count the Y as a vowel. First two letters were TY, country code for Turkey. After months of a few hits here and there, all of a sudden was getting as many as 25,000 hits a day.

Within a couple of days of this activity, a Turkish communications company contacted me and the negotiations began. It was a long drawn out process as it went through many hands on that end but very professional and precise. CEO, Creative Dept Head, and Corporate Lawyer. Exceptionally patient with the communication and translation issues and the currency exchange process handled by Escrow.com.

Many times the LLLL is a crap shoot but many times it pays off. Sold one on Sedo 2 weeks ago with zero revenue and perhaps 10 hits a month average. Good XXXX sale.

Typically I get at least one offer a week for an LLLL.com. Sometimes more. I own perhaps hundreds of them.

To each their own, but I like the heck out of them. Some generate great revenue while parked. Others I am getting thousands of hits a month yet no CTR. Those are the baffling ones.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice post :) I'm glad to hear that you've had good luck with LLLL.coms domains!

I like them too, and I hope to make some bigger sales over the coming months :)

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will LLLL.com ever run out? or will they just keep dropping and a percentage getting picked up? thats my take.

dreamant

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is a LLLL.com worth that you can pronounce? I have vury.com and i think its worth a lil something... but also i regged it out till 2017, so i can just sit on it and wait... heck... maybe give it to my kids or something then... What ya think?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will LLLL.com ever run out? or will they just keep dropping and a percentage getting picked up? thats my take.
Go to dyyo.com. There is typically a running post of which are going or gone, in regards to which letter of the alphabet they start with.

At one time, all letter A were regged.

What is percieved as crap is often someone else's gem. Many Chinese towns and municipalities and words will start with Q, X, Y, Z.

And yes, tons drop daily, but not near the amount that used to. With nearly 457,000 letter combinations, naturally there will (or should) be an availability of them. But the quality will not always be high.

Me, I have been known to give numerous away rather than let them drop. Now I am renewing all and hanging on to them. Sometimes that reg fee and renewal fee can pay off quite handsomely.

c4smok

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A total of 6,639 of 456,976 (LLLL.com) domain names are found. (DYYO.com)

its below 1.5% left

Stats below provided by DYYO.com

LLLL.coms left by starting letter

F(1)
H(3)
I(34)
J(159)
L(89)
M(121)
N(161)
O(136)
P(231)
Q(1624)
R(260)
T(96)
U(756)
V(1225)
X(730)
Y(336)
Z(677)

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, these have really picked up some momentum in the last week. Sure looks like they will be gone by the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom