Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Parked.com Update on Arbitrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now, I wonder if this will have a big impact on the other feed providers income? If all of the sudden google & msn (and others) lose say a few hundred k (maybe more?) per week that has to make somewhat of a dent right? I wonder what if any role the possible MS takeover plays in all of this..

Zaan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think what will happen here is that Google/Yahoo will look to see if they are bringing in more income now vs before arbitrage was nixed...given a little bit of time for things to stabilize. Then, if they determine they are making less money now, they will call up all the Donny's out there, and beg them to support arbitrage again.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they ALL lost ALOT of money by blocking arb

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I am seeing Parked and TrafficZ are the only ones that blocked arbitrage. Others are allowing it just not making it public or even acknowledging it even exist.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think what will happen here is that Google/Yahoo will look to see if they are bringing in more income now vs before arbitrage was nixed...given a little bit of time for things to stabilize. Then, if they determine they are making less money now, they will call up all the Donny's out there, and beg them to support arbitrage again.
Or maybe they'll just allow arbitrage use with their own in-house parking, go straight to the domainers, and close up all the middlemen parking companies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why not just do it themselves altogether then?

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or maybe they'll just allow arbitrage use with their own in-house parking, go straight to the domainers, and close up all the middlemen parking companies.

Good point. I do believe Yahoo is still running its Publisher site and Google is running Ad sense and from what I have see there is a lot of arbitrage going on there. From looks of those two sites over 90% is nothing but arbitrage just with a different name.

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still arbitrage is in the air[/quote]

There are still places out there that allow
Arbitrage as long as the traffic comes from certain providers.

PM me for more information. :smilewinkgrin:

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The main problem with these arbi opportunities you mention is that CPC is below 1 cent. That will never be profitable because you can't buy traffic for less than $10 per 1000 visits.

Fred
There are still places out there that allow Arbitrage as long as the traffic comes from certain providers.

PM me for more information. :smilewinkgrin:

yes, i agree with that as well, if anyone needs more help with this PM me, and i can see what i can do as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom