Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Potential LL .com Stolen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I asked Nitro4 on 2-3 occassions now in this thread and another what the story is he refuses to reply. Once I mentioned setup.net in this thread he quickly edited his sales thread and again didnt answer questions. When Daniel reappeared and was offering it that only confirmed Nitro4 never bought it ( eventhough they were smart enough to change whois to Nitro4 to make it seem so ) and was " fencing " the name as I thought. Now whois shows a Norway owner so ???? Reason i didnt persue it strong was the name wasnt stolen and the worst Nitro4 did was lie and front for Daniel.

I had to laugh when Nitro4 started the acronym007 backed out of a boot.net sale on him thread tonight. I thought boy this guy is a piece of work. Living in glass houses and not throwing stones do not dawn on these guys.

Infact here is a quote from page 3 where I asked Nitro4....

Thanks NT, no worries his real address and new addresses are noted. No legal issues to worry about, it was made available by him for all the public to see even on other sites and whois .

Besides qy.com and profreedom.com I was curious when setup.net went up for sale by Daniel and then suddenly closed and offered by nitro4 for much less, then nitro4 closed that sale at 2:32 today just as page 3 of this thread kicked off. I do not believe setup.net to be stolen at all as I have not looked into it , just funny how that went down. Wonder if nitro4 can explain I see you reading this thread nitro4 did you buy setup.net or is he having you sale it now ?

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just goes to show, there are some seriously shady individuals lurking around.

Never ceases to amaze me the lengths people go to make a buck.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There really is a sucker born every minute...trouble is when you try to warn that sucker about a scam they usually bark a lot thinking you are trying to scam them in some way :)

nitro4

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol, this is hilarious. I just got informed of this thread by my buddy, so I come and read it thoroughly. And I see TJP is accusing me of things? Accuses me of being shady and says "While I asked Nitro4 on 2-3 occassions now in this thread and another what the story is he refuses to reply." How absolutely immature. I didn't even see your post about me, I wasn't even checking the thread closely... and you never sent me a PM. So, let me get this straight: I'm supposed to monitor every thread on DNF and check to see if someone is bashing me, and if I'm not doing that I'm a "shady" guy? Wow, would have thought more from someone else in the business as long as you.

I have no idea why you're trying to make all these connections. Here's what happened:

danielg sold the domain setup.net to me, when I bought it I had no idea there was any controversy behind it. When he sold it to me, he asked if he should keep the sale private... I thought to myself "sure, why not. this way people won't know what i paid for it, sounds pretty good to me."

Then, I put it back on the market after realizing I rather get the money back then have the domain (because I had just recently lost a couple thousand and was feeling pretty tight on money). So, I put it up on N-P and DNF. To put it on N-P, I asked sashas to list it for me since he had a really good rep on N-P and I hadn't even registered an account there. He happily accepted and I offered him $100 for his troubles. So... I get no offers on DNF, or at least none that I can remember, but I get a bunch of good offers on N-P. Then, after getting a deal I liked, I finalized the sale with a really nice guy named from Norway.

Any editing by me of the initial DNF thread was to remove the price I listed on DNF for setup.net because I was getting offers on NP that exceeded my BIN listed on DNF so I didn't want people complaining that I should have already accepted one of their offers (I would have actually, but when I got home to check the N-P sales thread, I had multiple offers that had already exceeded my DNF BIN).

And, TJP, don't you dare try to lower my case against acronym007, Paul, for screwing me on boot.net because of your weak and uninvestigated accusations of me on setup.net. Shame on you. I don't care what it may have looked like, you should have done your research.

Also, TJP, I see how easy it is for you to throw accusations around so you look like less of a shady person when it comes to things like we.org. Don't even get this thing started-- and mind your own business. I've never scammed anyone, and never plan to. If you want to challenge my character, talk to people I've done business with on DNF. I can provide quite a few.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol, this is hilarious. I just got informed of this thread by my buddy, so I come and read it thoroughly. And I see TJP is accusing me of things? Accuses me of being shady and says "While I asked Nitro4 on 2-3 occassions now in this thread and another what the story is he refuses to reply." How absolutely immature. I didn't even see your post about me, I wasn't even checking the thread closely... and you never sent me a PM. So, let me get this straight: I'm supposed to monitor every thread on DNF and check to see if someone is bashing me, and if I'm not doing that I'm a "shady" guy? Wow, would have thought more from someone else in the business as long as you.

I have no idea why you're trying to make all these connections. Here's what happened:

danielg sold the domain setup.net to me, when I bought it I had no idea there was any controversy behind it. When he sold it to me, he asked if he should keep the sale private... I thought to myself "sure, why not. this way people won't know what i paid for it, sounds pretty good to me."

Then, I put it back on the market after realizing I rather get the money back then have the domain (because I had just recently lost a couple thousand and was feeling pretty tight on money). So, I put it up on N-P and DNF. To put it on N-P, I asked sashas to list it for me since he had a really good rep on N-P and I hadn't even registered an account there. He happily accepted and I offered him $100 for his troubles. So... I get no offers on DNF, or at least none that I can remember, but I get a bunch of good offers on N-P. Then, after getting a deal I liked, I finalized the sale with a really nice guy named from Norway.

Any editing by me of the initial DNF thread was to remove the price I listed on DNF for setup.net because I was getting offers on NP that exceeded my BIN listed on DNF so I didn't want people complaining that I should have already accepted one of their offers (I would have actually, but when I got home to check the N-P sales thread, I had multiple offers that had already exceeded my DNF BIN).

And, TJP, don't you dare try to lower my case against acronym007, Paul, for screwing me on boot.net because of your weak and uninvestigated accusations of me on setup.net. Shame on you. I don't care what it may have looked like, you should have done your research.

Also, TJP, I see how easy it is for you to throw accusations around so you look like less of a shady person when it comes to things like we.org. Don't even get this thing started-- and mind your own business. I've never scammed anyone, and never plan to. If you want to challenge my character, talk to people I've done business with on DNF. I can provide quite a few.

Seems honest, Im with nitro atm. He is putting it all out ther as such, not hiding anything. Do feel free to try and change my mind, I like a nice debate.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

FACT..

1. I saw you viewing this thread when I asked for an explination, you dont have to monitor anything, just reply to questions you read.
2. Your story about editing the sales thread because of it being on namepros etc is complete BS, you edited it and time stamps can show it when confronted with your dealings with Daniel.
Last edited by nitro4 : 11-05-2007 at 02:32 PM.
This is the time you edited your setup.net thread closing the sale after reading this thread and my question about setup.net...
Last edited by TheLegendaryJP : 11-05-2007 at 07:30 PM.
This is when I FIRST posted about setup.net and asked you to answer clear things up in this thread, note the edited time was 5 hrs after you closed your thread , this is when I added
Wonder if nitro4 can explain I see you reading this thread nitro4 did you buy setup.net or is he having you sale it now?
After seeing you edited your thread and I saw you viewing this one.you were viewing the thread on multiple occassions and I know you saw this and THAT is why you closed setup.net sales thread because of panic and guilt.

3. Why when Daniel returned last week and just before his banning was he offering the domain setup.net again if you had truly bought it ?

Furthermore concerning we.org and this comment
Also, TJP, I see how easy it is for you to throw accusations around so you look like less of a shady person when it comes to things like we.org.
I can only say I pay for ALL my names and ALL my names are 100% purchased from the REAL owners and anyone at any time can feel free to contact those owners and confirm this, including we.org which btw is the same former owner of we.com , one domainer got the .com I got the .org .Nothing shady at all about it, I literally dare you to investigate the purchase. I have dozens of emails, phone calls and payment and transfer records. The only thing you have confirmed now is you are a liar. I base all my things on facts and evidence, show me some proof Nitro ! Maybe you and Daniel can get together quick and fake a paypal I hear he is good at that. You want to say I should know better, you should know better. No one like you buys a name that sat dry for weeks and turns around selling it again right away for similar money. Your story and actions dont fly.

I can no longer waste my time on this setup.net, it wqsnt stolen and it isnt worth my time. I have no reason to believe a thing you say at all. Any evidence is likely fabricated and knowing Daniel I am sure he helped, the fact is you were fencing the name, whois. paypal etc dont care covering tracks is what this guy does, wonder what he offered you $50 to go along ?

I am honestly getting tired of domains, I enjoy it at times but I need to take a break. There are more POS on this and other forums that will be exposed in the future, one of them sales MANY LLL com's and was already busted and banned at NP's for various things. Fake names, whois, paypals etc the whole bit , he too will be exposed in time. Im just getting tired of doing it. When they get busted here or " there " they just run to another forum, use other names and so on. Always be sure the person you are dealing with is REAL and do searches on them and the names you are trading, that is the best advice I can give.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Off to enjoy the holidays. I will reply to those who PM'd me today on Monday.

nitro4

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother replying to your post, TLJP, because you haven't learned a thing from what I said. You're still trying to make connections and you're accusing me of lying throughout everything I said up above. I didn't lie about a thing. What I said happened word for word, any time coincidences or thread viewings you are looking at too closely and are not part of any conspiracy or plan I had.

I can clearly see that replying to you once more will have no effect, as you will simply call me out as a liar-- once again-- and proceed to mind-numbingly point random things out.

Here's what comes out of this, I now now you're a low-life, so I can happily stay away from every doing any business with you. Oh, by the way, if you want confirmation of everything I said, just PM sashas (who in the end decided to not sell the domain for me since he was getting all this shit about it from idiots like TLJP and others who spread crap who ruined the deal I had with sashas) and ask him directly OR I can even give you the contact details of the guy who bought the domain-- in fact he left a message in the NamePros post. Do you think the buyer of the domain will bother to lie to cover me? Think not, he hardly knows me.

That's all I got to say. It's people like you, TLJP, who start shit on this board only to start shit. And, after I accused you of not investigating, you still don't bother to message the buyer of the domain and ask him what really happened.

You can continue replying to this post and go work yourself in circles but I'm not even going to bother to view it.

And for future reference, if you're going to be a jerk and call someone out, PM them so both you and they are 100% sure. There's no denying you got a PM, but there is denying you saw a post.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Beware of e-mails from females with gmail addresses :D

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beware of e-mails from females with gmail addresses :D

You'd think they'd have learned by now. :lol:

I can clearly see that replying to you once more will have no effect, as you will simply call me out as a liar-- once again-- and proceed to mind-numbingly point random things out.

Here's what comes out of this, I now now you're a low-life, so I can happily stay away from every doing any business with you.

That's all I got to say. It's people like you, TLJP, who start shit on this board only to start shit.

1)Youre right.

2)I'm low life and you wont do biz with me :lol:

3)Its true you got me I dont do it to expose theifs and get names returned and expose fencers and cooperation with theifs by other members, I do it to start shit :rolleyes:

I suppose the police pull over drunks and arrest theives and murderers just to start shit too. You are right though we are done no point in arguing we will leave it up to everyone to decide.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Read the last post in thread link below and tell me how funny the above comment is:

http://www.dnforum.com/f417/acronym007-classless-businessman-story-about-boot-net-thread-263901.html

It's funny how trouble surrounds some people, isn't it? Wonder why that is?

hrmmm?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Josh is a tm infringing cybersquatter..I have proof on sedo right now :eek:

...j/k

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like the domain thief is going to bite the dust.
Owners are now going to court over the following stolen domains:
profreedom.com p2p.com drugoverdose.com

Thanks to JP for the Justia link :cool:

Link to the documents: http://www.mediafire.com/?05zg15lzn7x

keywords: keywords: daniel dan goncalves danielg lilian louvado elitehost.net
791 hemlock road union new jersey 07083
263 crawford terrace union new jersey 07083
848 mitchell avenue union new jersey 07083
P.O. Box 343 union new jersey 07083
qy.com profreedom.com p2p.com drugoverdose.com

locos

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, what's the status on this? It's now May 2008 and has anyone actually talked with Michael Ginn? His voicemail still appears to be full. But he owns qy.org. I just tried him via LinkedIn - hopefully we get an update.

And can someone point me to the thread where DanielG gets banned?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, what's the status on this? It's now May 2008 and has anyone actually talked with Michael Ginn? His voicemail still appears to be full. But he owns qy.org. I just tried him via LinkedIn - hopefully we get an update.
Thanks for pointing this out. I was unaware Michael Ginn owns the .org too. It's the same yahoo E-mail in the whois record so this one could be stolen as well :eek:
Michael Ginn is nowhere to be found.
And can someone point me to the thread where DanielG gets banned?
Adam threw him out when it became clear he is the thief.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone may have finally gotten Micheal Gent the real owner of QY.com , perhaps he swill post here about what happened. I know I tried, left VM's , talked to his attorney that reg the TM on QY. Where is this at now Micheal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom