Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Reseller market hits all time low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"On the Internet, no-one knows you are a dog" :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you followed through with payment, the buyers should be leaving you positive feedback right? so why arent they?

Except for the fact that I specifically asked sellers not to give such a feedback. I don't want those particular names revealed, which can be done by seeing who the sellers are via itrader checkups.

How many domains have you bought and sold here?

That's my business, not yours ;)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Except for the fact that I specifically asked sellers not to give such a feedback. I don't want those particular names revealed, which can be done by seeing who the sellers are via itrader checkups.

That's my business, not yours ;)

Judging by the thread you linked to, your iTrader rating and what you just posted here, I can only conclude one thing;

Your full of sh*t.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again, it's none of your business. Conclude whatever you want.

By the way, it's "you're", not your. Then again, one doesn't expect much from a Bush supporter.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Again, it's none of your business. Conclude whatever you want.

Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. ~ Mark Twain

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. ~ Mark Twain

You're weak if that's the best you can do.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

murphyteam

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any such thing as a domain portfolio manager to broker the sales of many, many names?

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Feel free to correct the asterisk while your at it.

Speaking if sh*t. I'm not some sycophant Bush supporter looking ridiculous by pulling Mark Twain quotes out of my a$$.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Speaking if sh*t. I'm not some sycophant Bush supporter looking ridiculous by pulling Mark Twain quotes out of my a$$.

Your right, your a dumb crackhead who thinks members here are gullible enough to believe your sh*t.

LMAO!

Last edited:

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your right, your a dumb crackhead who thinks members here are gullible enough to believe your sh*t.

The only reason someone like you wouldn't believe it, would be someone like you who sucks at domaining.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The only reason someone like you wouldn't believe it, would be someone like you who sucks at domaining.

The one who feels the need to lie, is the one who sucks at it. :yes:

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please point out where I have lied anywhere here in any way. I love how you, a total stranger, perceives anything I say on a message board as a threat. Which obviously I am to you or else you wouldn't have popped your head out of your hole. Again, please prove any lies I have committed here, or anywhere regarding domains for that matter.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I love how you, a total stranger, perceives anything I say on a message board as a threat. Which obviously I am to you or else you wouldn't have popped your head out of your hole.

A threat? :pound: :lol: :pound:

Your as much of a threat as my pet turtle.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for proving that you can't prove anything to backup your false accusations.

You must feel pretty stupid. Good luck to you with those garbage domains you own that I would never consider buying or even registering.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for proving that you can't prove anything to backup your false accusations.

Your own posts are proof enough.

Good luck to you with those garbage domains you own that I would never consider buying or even registering.

:lol: :lol2: :lol:

Yeah, I own garbage domains. LMAO!! Obviously you have no clue what I have in my portfolio... How many 1 or 2 word generics do you have? Don't tell me, "it's not of my business" right? If you had any, you would be bragging about them instead of bragging about "m group com" in other threads, this is coming from someone who wants to keep his domains private? ROFLMAO!!!.... Don't get me wrong, it's a nice brandable domain, but is this the best you got?, my guess is that it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators