Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

SiteParker Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
so if they are so professional then why are they not paying people, or part paying people.. whats professional about that?

I count net 60 days.

so your domains earn $1000 and they only pay you 20% of your own revenue..

I was only joking, but it did not work out as it seems :smile:

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand what your feeling, maybe its best to remove all the domains from the site until the person pays up.

synergy

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should move all your names now - this means everybody!

Why stay at a place that wont pay you on time, or at all?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone received anything yet? I'm still waiting for the other 80%+ of my june earnings.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
Anyone received anything yet? I'm still waiting for the other 80%+ of my june earnings.
You are lucky man.I got 000000000.

Ramses

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:

send pm to them

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ramses said:
send pm to them

I've already emailed them twice about this with no response.... & an email address they used to email me about my payment & sending in a W-8 form now bounces (****@innovationinteractive.com).

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They finaly paid me, after much hassle. I can't say I am impressed by the way I was treated, that suggestion my traffic coming outside the USA was suspect. They revalidated the traffic and paid me.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
marly said:
They finaly paid me, after much hassle. I can't say I am impressed by the way I was treated, that suggestion my traffic coming outside the USA was suspect. They revalidated the traffic and paid me.

Would you be able to PM me the email address of the person you dealt with over there please? I've emailed them but haven't had much of a response....

Has anyone else had any luck? How much do they owe u other guys?

SiteParker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can either PM us here, or much preferred, send a note to [email protected].

We try to be pretty quick at responding.

Best,
SiteParker Team

cyphix said:
Would you be able to PM me the email address of the person you dealt with over there please? I've emailed them but haven't had much of a response....

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SiteParker said:

Best,
SiteParker Team

Hello,

That's the email address I sent an email to on 7/24... but still no response? I will resend it. Please get back to me soon..... thank you!

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SiteParker said:

Best,
SiteParker Team

Well I received a response from SiteParker support on Thu of last week I think & replied back.... haven't got a response back from that one yet..... could you please be a little bit more prompt with your responses. Thank You!

Still waiting to hear from others here if they were successful in getting their payments....... going from what SiteParker support told me in their last email to me, they don't want to pay me for my international traffic & hence that is why I only got about 20% of my due earnings..... well ummmm....... as I told them in my response, I understand that some international traffic may be harder to monetize; but that is up to the parking service, not the client; if I am sending international traffic, then yes..... I DO expect a LOWER pay rate & have been happy to accept that from all the different parking services I have parked with..... if they do NOT want to accept/pay for certain types of international traffic then they SHOULD be filtering that traffic out AND notifying their client base of the situation.

In my situation, there has been NO notice of this & my reporting stated what I EARNED for that period; be it international traffic or not..... that was my earnings for the period & is how I expect to be paid as such.

Additionally, I have NEVER had a complaint from ANY parking service before about the quality of the traffic I am sending (& I have used most of the parking services out there, including "parked.com"; who most people know are VERY strict about their traffic quality).

I'm not letting this issue drop & have considered legal action against SiteParker if they continue to refuse to pay me as I believe I have a very strong case... it only hurts them more as they will have to foot the bill for my legal costs as well; but I am looking for possible other people who haven't been paid by SiteParker as well in the interest of launching a class action suit against them.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice to see everyone else is so eager to let SP get away without paying you all..... :)

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well namestrands, I would personally prefer to launch a class action against them, however other people here don't seem to interested in getting their money owed to them & letting them get away with it..... their choice I guess; if I don't get any takers (I will try other forums too) I will definitely be looking into launching legal action against them myself (& no, these are not empty threats).

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact their ISPs, hosting companies, local authorities and local chamber of commerce. Also worthwhile speaking to their program feed provider.

I am sure you will get some help from them.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you think they all would really care/bother to do something? I suppose it's worth a shot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom