Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

The boycott is on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com
Nameslave...do you have any idea of how much aid the US hands out every year? ...
Yes, of course. The list includes Somoza (Nicaragua), Pinochet (Chile), Marcos (The Philippines), Chiang (Taiwan) ...

No one said being President was easy. Hard choices need to be made and I would not want a President who was spineless. The fact is that you and I do not have the ability to know all the facts...only a select few do and I trust them to make the right choices with the information that have...that's why I vote.
Perhaps it's not fair to judge George W. M. Bush Junior when Bill Clinton is such a brilliant guy (not that he is nice). Just no comparion in EVERY ASPECT. Straight A vs. C!

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See Nameslave...you are speaking out of your ass and smelling up the air.

If Clinton had handled the Bin Laden thing instead of ignoring it, 9-11 would not have happened. I happen to think Clinton sucked (no pun intended) as President.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I seriously wonder whether Sept 11 has taught anybody anything. I see on the television people parading with banners in anti war protests. I hear debates where people say No to war at any cost - but do they ever consider the cost if we don't go to war? Terrorism doesn't discriminate between right wingers or left wingers, those opposed to war or those for it, people of different colour or religion. Do you want to see another Sept 11? Do you want to see thousands of innocent people dying again in this way? - because that's what will happen if governments don't have the balls to suppress it by ANY means under their power.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that 60% of the people who died in 9-11 were NOT Americans and more than 100 Countires had people die in that diaster.

It was an attack on the world, not just the US.

I also have a ton of respect for Tony Blair. It's very hard to take a stance that is not popular and the UK should be proud to have such a strong leader.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NS, you are really out of touch on that one. We are primarily in this mess because of the damage the Clinton white house caused in their 8 years by their inaction and desire to turn our country over to bodies like the UN.

The only thing that clinton was good at was being a politician..and he was a master of that.

And whether you agree with current polotical policy or not, to question the generosity of this country shows a complete lack of understanding of the US and all that it contributes to this world.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Do you want to see thousands of innocent people dying again in this way?
NO! That's why so many people stand up AGAINST the war ... including the Dixie Chicks! LOL! :D

atlach

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nameslave...do you have any idea of how much aid the US hands out every year? BILLIONS.
I'm not saying that America is perfect, but without the USA, France would be speaking German and Kuwait would be controled by Iraq.

by this quote you made my point so check your history bookand i m glad you felt targetted by my post it must mean something.

about about
I didn't say you were wrong so **** you.

of course you you didn t say i (as me) was wrong, it was my first post, the fact is the US governement consider ANY contry that doesnt agree with them (at least on the war matter) they re wrong

Why doesn't your country go handle the North Korea issue...we'll sit this one out.

man, LOL

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

NO! That's why so many people stand up AGAINST the war.

OK...what happens if the US & UK do nothing...Sadam developed nukes and launched strikes against Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or Isreal...MILLIONS will die...don't you get that? Is that getting through to you?

atlach

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
man wake up they have like no weapon what so ever, nobody was able to show anything. While when we are chatting north korea (as opposed to south korea where US as many troup) has enough weapon to make 20 war up front

Man come on! stop watching TV

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With all due respect, Larry. I don't think there is such a thing as GENEROSITY in the real world of diplomacy or politics.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by atlach
man wake up they have like no weapon what so ever, nobody was able to show anything. While when we are chatting north korea (as opposed to south korea where US as many troup) has enough weapon to make 20 war up front

Man come on! stop watching TV

I didn't say they had a nuke...please read before you reply dipshit. DEVELOP ONE is what I said. Stop watching cartoons...use those braincells

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are truths to every situation. Those who expouse a particular strong belief for or against this war will tend to overlook some of those truths.

I back this war 110%. Not because of propaganda (on both sides). Not because my President thinks we should do this to protect America. Not because I am a Republican. Not because France thinks we shouldn't. Not because we have to protect our oil interests. Not because Saddam Hussein is a threat to the civilized world. Not because of the cache of weapons of mass destruction everyone including France says Iraq has. Not because it will be a "easy" war....

No I back this war because the plain truth is we never finished what we started back in 1991. Many who served during the 1st Gulf War felt we'd be going back someday to finish the job. A policy of containment won out over finishing the mission.

Containment as a viable strategy to contain a threat is all but dead. North Korea is a good example of that. Terrorism is much different then the threats we faced in the past. The UN in my opinion is a relic when it comes to handling these situations. If you are of the belief you can contain a threat with diplomacy then you are of the mindset terrorists will allow their targets' diplomats time to "work things out" between differing countries.

izopodian philosophy: Opinions are nothing more than a reflection of ones own desires. Facts without opinion usually bring out the truth. Yet, opinions, not fact get the most headlines.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
I don't think the US has been shipping anthrax to Iraq.

That's amazing - although it's a *FACT* that Rumsfeld sold Anthrax to Saddam, a fact that can be researched *everywhere*, you still decide to ignore it ?!
I mean, it's not any kind of secret or anything; it's common knowledge.
But that's what i mean: Absence of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beatz is right...the US did sell Anthrax to Saddam. We made our own bed on this one

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK...what happens if the US & UK do nothing...Sadam developed nukes and launched strikes against Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or Isreal...MILLIONS will die...don't you get that? Is that getting through to you?
I'm more concerned about US's nuclear power. Of course, to be fair, it makes me sick when Pakistan and India have developed the N-capability. Saddam? He's left there intentionally to be kicked at whenever they want.

By the way, when someone starts getting foul-mouthed, he or she is probably running out of reasoning. :laugh:

atlach

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyway i ve already been way too far, what i have to say, have been said.

Boycott us all you want and boycott all US company that work with france they are traitor, nuke the shit out of iraq and while you at it nuke us too since we disagree with your governement decision.

i wont read this thread anymore nor i ll post and i m sorry if i offended any of you. I m not anti US, since ever i always love the US, i want to settle there one day (and will), i love US people.

Peace

As clint eastwood said, opinon are like asshole everyone has one!

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, when someone starts getting foul-mouthed, he or she is probably running out of reasoning. :laugh:

No...it's just that you reply without reading the entire post which makes it hard to have an intelligent conversation with you.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I'm more concerned about US's nuclear power"

Absolutely.

How come the main accusation by Bush&co. is that Saddam has "dangerous weapons" while the US has the exact *same* weapons?

How is it ok for the US to have those weapons?

Again, Anthrax is a US government invention, nothing arabic.

Maybe the world should disarm the US first?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz

Again, Anthrax is a US government invention, nothing arabic.

Maybe the world should disarm the US first?

Hmmm.... Anthrax is in "f-ing" nature you complete and utter moron.

o.k there... whew... damn it's getting hot in here.

p.s See my post above regarding opinions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators