Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The boycott is on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But beatz...we don't care. Why should we? Does any government really care in the end unless there is something in it for them? Of course not.

For those who spend time creating a list of the items on our hidden agenda but do not offer thoughts on the hidden agenda of other countries that oppose a war we do understand your motives..peace at all cost. So you elect to point out only those agendas that speak to your argument.

This doesnt make your argument correct...it makes it as flawed as the agenda you seek to make public.

That's what the world is fed up with.

Well, then they need to get over it. :D

tino

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CNN Just a few seconds ago:

-- President Bush said the opportunity for a diplomatic solution to the confrontation with Iraq would end Monday, calling it "a moment of truth for the world."

Tino :cry:

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Larry
But beatz...we don't care. Why should we? Does any government really care in the end unless there is something in it for them? Of course not.

For those who spend time creating a list of the items on our hidden agenda but do not offer thoughts on the hidden agenda of other countries that oppose a war we do understand your motives..peace at all cost. So you elect to point out only those agendas that speak to your argument.

This doesnt make your argument correct...it makes it as flawed as the agenda you seek to make public.

Well, then they need to get over it. :D

Good point.

1. France is the most selfish country found in EU, they frequently oppose any reform. I agree that France is a pain in the ass. They temporarily resigned from NATO and not even up today do they participate in all activity.

That country loves being difficult.

2. Iraq owes Russia a lot of money. The loan is not paid back without free flow of oil. Russia is probably working on " hidden agenda" with US to preserve the old contracts made with Saddam.

3. Germany could not even defeat the US forces deployed there. Neverthless, take part in overseas invasion. Their army lives in Cold War Era (as most in Euorope, except for France and UK) . Schröder regained his power demonizing America's Iraq policy.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
exactly...EVERY country has an agenda and to deny that is just dumb.

Now can we please get back to domains!

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to finish up here - I think the allies with find so many illegal weapons/factories etc... in Iraq during and after the forthcoming war that the world will be dumbfounded.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>I guess my note on Cheney's company violating the spirit of the bocott of Iraq thru French subsiderary companies didn't have much of an impact.

Yes, the Pro-Bush people here have been strangely silent about that little gem.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Sometimes I seriously wonder whether Sept 11 has taught anybody anything. I see on the television people parading with banners in anti war protests. I hear debates where people say No to war at any cost - but do they ever consider the cost if we don't go to war? Terrorism doesn't discriminate between right wingers or left wingers, those opposed to war or those for it, people of different colour or religion. Do you want to see another Sept 11? Do you want to see thousands of innocent people dying again in this way? - because that's what will happen if governments don't have the balls to suppress it by ANY means under their power.

Amen Ed30

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

[NS, early 80's I was selling Hondas - we had huge dealer markups and life was good ;) ]

What a soldier...selling rice-burners before it was even the norm...
You should consider changing your avatar so you don't offend any real-patriots LOL!

MF

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should consider changing your avatar so you don't offend any real-patriots

Speaking of avatars..I know most of you west coasters have some serious gender confusion issues but do you have to flaunt it in the forum MF? :laugh:

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Sometimes I seriously wonder whether Sept 11 has taught anybody anything. I see on the television people parading with banners in anti war protests. I hear debates where people say No to war at any cost - but do they ever consider the cost if we don't go to war? Terrorism doesn't discriminate between right wingers or left wingers, those opposed to war or those for it, people of different colour or religion. Do you want to see another Sept 11? Do you want to see thousands of innocent people dying again in this way? - because that's what will happen if governments don't have the balls to suppress it by ANY means under their power.

I also wander almost the same thing.
Will the people ever try to think before hanging up someone.
Sep 11 is definetely work of Israel and the key US government men, including their puppet Bush.
The excuse for NWO wars was planned long ago and no video tape with some Arabs on it will change the real overwhelming facts.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com

Nameslave...do you have any idea of how much aid the US hands out every year? BILLIONS.

Sure... to fascist Israel.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there is much historical documentation about the UN and pacifist countries sitting on their hands while atrocities were perpetrated against helpless citizens.

This remind me on the following speech:

"During the same time as the so-called peace-loving and Puritan nations led a great number of wars, our country then knew only one aim: To maintain peace, to work in peace, to raise the prosperity of its inhabitants, and thereby to contribute to human culture and civilization.

This country of peace times has attempted, with unending diligence, with geniality, and with steadiness, to form its life within and to safeguard outwardly - through participation in peaceful competition with the nations - its due place in the sun.

Even though this country through the decades was the safest guarantor of peace, and even though she occupied herself with peaceful things, she was unable to prevent other nations, and especially their statesmen, from following this rise with envy and hatred."

Adolf Hitler
Wilhelmshaven
Speech of April 1, 1939

http://www.hitler.org/speeches/04-01-39.html

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
options - Most of your rhetoric is just silly uneducated attempts to annoy others but if you are interested in discussing the differences between my statement of historical fact and Hitlers pre-war rhetoric we can do that.

The two are not tied in any way regardless of your ability to track down and post speeches made by your hero mr hitler.

The fact that you would know any of his speeches well enough to attempt to draw my words into your hate speaks volumes about you personally.

If you see similarities it is only due to your natural childish desire to create arguments out of thin air where none exist.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by options

Sep 11 is definetely work of Israel and the key US government men, including their puppet Bush.
The excuse for NWO wars was planned long ago and no video tape with some Arabs on it will change the real overwhelming facts.

Bizarre and somewhat distasteful.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

This remind me on the following speech:

"During the same time as the so-called peace-loving and Puritan nations led a great number of wars, our country then knew only one aim: To maintain peace, to work in peace, to raise the prosperity of its inhabitants, and thereby to contribute to human culture and civilization.

This country of peace times has attempted, with unending diligence, with geniality, and with steadiness, to form its life within and to safeguard outwardly - through participation in peaceful competition with the nations - its due place in the sun.

Even though this country through the decades was the safest guarantor of peace, and even though she occupied herself with peaceful things, she was unable to prevent other nations, and especially their statesmen, from following this rise with envy and hatred."

Adolf Hitler
Wilhelmshaven
Speech of April 1, 1939

http://www.hitler.org/speeches/04-01-39.html

"The Holocaust was the systematic annihilation of six million Jews by the Nazi regime during World War 2. In 1933 approximately nine million Jews lived in the 21 countries of Europe that would be occupied by Germany during the war. By 1945 two out of every three European Jews had been killed.

The European Jews were the primary victims of the Holocaust. But Jews were not the only group singled out for persecution by Hitler’s Nazi regime. As many as one-half million Gypsies, at least 250,000 mentally or physically disabled persons, and more than three million Soviet prisoners-of-war also fell victim to Nazi genocide.

Jehovah’s Witnesses, homosexuals, Social Democrats, Communists, partisans, trade unionists, Polish intelligentsia and other undesirables were also victims of the hate and aggression carried out by the Nazis.

In the late 1930's the Nazis killed thousands of handicapped Germans by lethal injection and poisonous gas. After the German invasion of the Soviet Union in June 1941, mobile killing units following in the wake of the German Army began shooting massive numbers of Jews and Gypsies in open fields and ravines on the outskirts of conquered cities and towns. Eventually the Nazis created a more secluded and organized method of killing.

Six extermination centers were established in occupied Poland where large-scale murder by gas and body disposal through cremation were conducted systematically. Victims were deported to these centers from Western Europe and from the ghettos in Eastern Europe which the Nazis had established. In addition, millions died in the ghettos and concentration camps as a result of forced labor, starvation, exposure, brutality, disease, and execution.

The Holocaust happened because Hitler and the Nazis were racist. They believed the German people were a 'master race', who were superior to others. They even created a league table of 'races' with the Aryans at the top and with Jews, Gypsies and black people at the bottom. These 'inferior' people were seen as a threat to the purity and strength of the German nation. When the Nazis came to power they persecuted these people, took away their human rights and eventually decided that they should be exterminated.

The number of children killed during the Holocaust is not fathomable and full statistics for the tragic fate of children who died will never be known. Some estimates range as high as 1.5 million murdered children. This figure includes more than 1.2 million Jewish children, tens of thousands of Gypsy children and thousands of institutionalized handicapped children who were murdered under Nazi rule in Germany and occupied Europe.

Auschwitz-Birkenau became the killing centre where the largest numbers of European Jews were killed. After an experimental gassing there in September 1941 of 850 malnourished and ill prisoners, mass murder became a daily routine.

By mid 1942, mass gassing of Jews using Zyklon-B began at Auschwitz, where extermination was conducted on an industrial scale with some estimates running as high as three million persons eventually killed through gassing, starvation, disease, shooting, and burning."

Some peace!

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Burn and die, nazi scumball. Antisemitic people like you are on the way out. I hope you get shot at your KKK meeting.

I also wander almost the same thing.
Will the people ever try to think before hanging up someone.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Idiotic racist vermin such as yourself deserve to have your skull crushed by a metal crowbar and then then the urine of long-dead roadkill poured into your gaping eye sockets.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not particulary helpful and reminicent of the attitudes behind the sad events recorded above.

:rolleyes:

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
Idiotic racist vermin such as yourself deserve to have your skull crushed by a metal crowbar and then then the urine of long-dead roadkill poured into your gaping eye sockets.

Don't you think you're being a bit soft on him? :laugh:

I sure hope you two don't meet up in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom