Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The war is about to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79

whilst i admit his election recently was dodgy

Vote for Saddam otherwise you get shot - was his campaign slogan.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Right,

it's about

- oil
- religion
- a "new world order" (equals Bush's wish the US to be No1)
- Money

Nothing else.

-oil I agree in part Bush has oil on his brain

-religion That one is the other sides fault. The U.S. is multi cultured and religiously diverse. They are not the ones with the ONE faith and calling every other religion bull. They are also not calling this crap a holy war like these bozos on the other side.

- new world order. wake up, the U.S. doesn't have to wish it. They are #1.

-money nah we have it all and will be wasting money on this thing

"Nothing else" The U.S. want's to stop the threat of idiots like Saddam. We have the right to protect ourselves and all the other countries that use our defense budget to protect them so they don't have to do it. We have the right to protect ourselves for both current times and for the future. We also have the resposibility (as the only one who can do it) to protect those people in the world who cannot protect themselves.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's right - like it or not, most of the Iraq people stand behind him.
Maybe you peopleconfuse the Afghanistan and Taliban scenario with Iraq and Saddam.

The difference is:

The taliban suppressed their own country, the whole poulation.
While Saddam suppresses "only" his enemies, or the people he thinks are his enemies.
One reason his people love him is took care that everybody got to school plus made sure women are allowed to have their own jobs and go to work.
Not to say Saddam isn't a dangerous dictator - just trying to show the difference.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have to look at it from the iraqi point of view as well

enemy countries are coming in to bomb your country - kill your family and friends and saddam is saying we will fight

cant you see why he is liked within his own country?

im not saying that man isnt evil but killing innocent people and undermining the UN shouldnt be allowed

dont you remember that saddam came from a political party that america backed some 20 years ago because iraq fought iran who were a us enemy at the time

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor

-religion That one is the other sides fault. The U.S. is multi cultured and religiously diverse. They are not the ones with the ONE faith and calling every other religion bull. They are also not calling this crap a holy war like these bozos on the other side.

EXACLTY....America is religiously diverse.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the uk is religiously diverse as well but this isnt the issue here - iraw are not calling other religions bull

no religion supports war - pure and simple

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the uk is religiously diverse as well but this isnt the issue here - iraw are not calling other religions bull

no religion supports war - pure and simple

Fonz..it is the issue...we were responding to Beatz comments about this war also being about religion...pay attention.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com

Fonz..it is the issue...we were responding to Beatz comments about this war also being about religion...pay attention.

i have read the thread top - i dont think theres any need to speak to me like that - im disagreeing with you thats all

i was referring to the fact that this war isnt about religion

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As for religion:

I'm not arguing the US religion diversity.

The point is religion is one of *BUSH's* motives - the whole good and evil, axis of evil and so on comes from his admitted believe he is sent by god to free the world from evil.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

cant you see why he is liked within his own country?

But he isn't. He's starving half of them to death as we speak.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well...it looks like we have to picks sides now...

since the Anti-US group here can't manage to see that BOTH SIDES have points that are valid and are posting pure bullshit now...I have had enough of the ****ing US bashing. This country provides aid to many countires and we have helped many countries in their time of need...

Beatz, Fonz and a few others have made my ignore list.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whatever.

I have only slept 4 hours today plus this discussion is too time consuming.
Have to make some money today so i'll leave for now. :)

Btw - one effect of the forthcoming war:

Would the .cn dotster auction have been a few weeks ago, i would have had to pay quite a few Euros more than i had to now - the Euro is already rising.
Thanks, Mr.Bush.

Heh :D

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainRetriever

The Iraqi people will fight to the last man no question about
that.

Huh? A few hundred tried to surrender when forces from the UK were running drills the other day and the Iraqi soldiers thought the war started.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
on a side note:

France's ambassador to the United States, Jean-David Levitte, said Tuesday that his country might re-think its position on war with Iraq if Saddam were to use biological or chemical weapons against coalition forces.

*might re-think* ?

What does it take to get the French to do the right thing? Saddam has been saying he does not have these weapons and if Saddam uses biological or chemical weapons and France does nothing, then France is worthless.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
saddam is their leader - the general public of iraq love him

whilst i admit his election recently was dodgy - he was still elected - wasnt bush elected in a similar kind of way after al gore beating him in votes

i cant believe how much people have little value for other human beings - babies, kids and woman will die in this war - thousands upon thousands will

this gun ho attitude has to stop - the uk and the us are not the police of the world

Looks like one of my Buds disagrees with me. Hi Fonz

We disagree on the people of Iraq loving this guy. Watch the streets in celebration after he's gone. Mark my words. You did note the killings he has done of his own people in the thousands?

Yeah Bush won on the electoral college. The U.S. needs to get rid of that stupid system. Gore had more votes.

I for one don't want war. Don't want the loss of any lives, be they of babies, women or anyone. We have 7 seven children of our own. Saddam can stop this thing by leaving. The only reason I've seen addressing this is would any leader leave his country. If any leader knew that all of his armies, and many civilians would be absolutely annihilated without question, don't you think they should leave? Does Saddam really think he has ANY chance of his regime lasting?

I'm afraid you're wrong on the police thing. The U.S. and the UK ARE the police of the world. They have the budget and the power to protect the other countries. How do you think Japan or other countries avoid having to spend bazillions on defense? It's not that they aren't afraid of war, it's because they have the US spending the money to stop any action against them. Maybe the US should stay out of this and spend all our money on our own commercial interests. If the world wants to kill themselves, what should we care right? we would be just fine over here with an isolationist policy.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainRetriever

Does Bush honestly expect this stubborn bastard to pack his
bags and leave his OWN country?

No he doesn't expect it at all - but the 48 hours gives journalists, embassy staff and UN personnel time to get out.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
I'm afraid you're wrong on the police thing. The U.S. and the UK ARE the police of the world. They have the budget and the power to protect the other countries. How do you think Japan or other countries avoid having to spend bazillions on defense? It's not that they aren't afraid of war, it's because they have the US spending the money to stop any action against them. Maybe the US should stay out of this and spend all our money on our own commercial interests. If the world wants to kill themselves, what should we care right? we would be just fine over here with an isolationist policy.

I agree Stoc...I would love to stop sending all the aid to other countires and use it to help Americans. Imagine if the US and UK said.."OK...we're going home...knock yourselves out"....the mayhem that would follow would be amazing...

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Had to come back once. :)

See, *any* financial aid the US has ever given to other countries was seen as an INVESTMENT.
The US has never given money away just out of humanity reasons only.
And speaking of using financial aid to help americans:
What about helping americans with the billion dollars this war will cost instead of spending it for weapons?

Ok, i'm off now for real :D

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
The US has never given money away just out of humanity reasons only.

See, Beatz is an asshole...spewing complete lies about the US. He just makes up facts...just like the anthrax thing from yesterday.

I guess when the US sends aid to countires who suffer earthquakes or floods...we have another agenda huh?

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
top- im shocked that myself and beatz have made your ignore list just because we disagree about our countries position in the war - especially after helping you with sorting namepros when it was live - regardless of anyones views on war in this threads or others, it is their right to have their own view and will continue to business with them but ignoring fellow members you have dealt with before because they dont agree with your political stance is childish

i work in edinburgh - the capital of scotland and a very likely target of terrorists - as proved when 4 alqueda sleepers were found 5 minutes from where i work
i do believe that saddam should go but i dont believe that undermining the un is the way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators