Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.tk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are these worth the 10 bucks? I saw a few I like d and was wondering if its worth the investment. Also anyone have luck with parking these?
Thanks

Register for the auction

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
investment wise? no, that extension is worthless.. there is about 250 country code suffixes last time i checked and there is absolutely nothing special about .tk -- if you get a generic domain in that extension the whole point would be to develop and establish it... not to hold onto it as an "investment"

Pleski

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say .tk is worthless. Most sites that have them are kiddie sites hosted on geocities or freewebs, and you would likely get very low type-ins even with a premium .tk such as dating.tk.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was very close to getting Website.tk on a drop, because someone was abusing the domain. I reported it and ALMOST had it!

I have 2 PAIDDOMAIN.TK's. One I actually got for free (referals) the other I just bought for the hell of it,

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i regsitered a three free .tk and forwarded them to a developed long name site and people remembered them as they are short and generic and continously type them

although they are getting good traffic ( more than 20 uniques daily )
i don't even think about paying for them at the moment

i would say if you are a pure domainer and not developing sites forget about them

but if you have a developed site with quite long name and you find the relevant generic name available at .tk why not get it as it is cheaper than other country tlds only 6.59 $ if you registered the name for 10 years

good luck

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Free .tks are worth it, I wouldn't pay for any of them

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I disagree that .TK extension is worthless. It may appear worthless because of its FREE .tk. But those free version is actually the channel of getting a value on the paid .tk.

I dont think webhost.tk, domains.tk, internet.tk, sex.tk are worthless.

aspidov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend .tk domains either. I remember i had one of those a couple of years back, i was so noob 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom