Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Trust ename.com for $200k offer for an LL.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyansBeach

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone said they would pay $100k for the domain, and they demonstrated they could pay, but ename.com heard about the deal and offered $200k before the deal closed.

Should I cancel the $100k I trust in favor of ename.com at escrow.com?

I fear ename.com putting $5k in escrow.com instead of the $200k on a take it or leave it basis. Since I canceled the $100k deal, they'd have me in a position where I'd be more likely to take the $5k.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man, you just posted this same question 7 times, take the 100K! Obviously, you can not afford to play with 100K, I know damn sure I can't and few people could.... :)

Good luck.... and next time I click on "Today's Post," I don't want to see this question asked for the 8+ time...

RyansBeach

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for posting multiple times. My first posting was just once and was deleted by staff as an ad? I have to decide by 5AM so you wont see the question again.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all, you are Stupid.

You are telling us that you have to take the 5k $ offer on LL.com, I call you stupid. Even dumber for taking 100k offer when LL.com are selling north of 150k $

good luck dude.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, this is the same topic as the other thread, QY.com, right ? The guy is right, $100K is too low, and I think $150K is also too low, do NOT settle for less than $200K, I would not, you heard 'bout the rise and rise of China....

I am not sure you could read much into eName putting down just $5K on the $200K deal, you said you cancelled the $100K 1st buyer, I didn't know that when I posted on the other thread, but don't lose sight of the 1st buyer, who knows, he may up the offer and I hope he's not that mad lol, a deal involving an accredited registrar and a marketplace like eName plus you got Escrow.com as the agent, how fake can it be ? the buyer would lose big $ if he walks although you may not be the one who gets it, with that big a player involved (actually two, eName and Escrow.com) you'd get all in writing. And if buyer #2 backs off then you will sell it well to someone else, just a matter of time (you need to decide by 5 am, is that MDT or eName's time ?.... good luck anyway, I hope all comments help)

And yeah, eName has played up its hand, they know you cancelled guy #1, but you are likely to get other $200K+ offers, so by no means does eName have you by the balls... :)

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you just buy it or sell it on GD/Afternic for $100k? Or are you trying to cancel the GD deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators