Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

type-in traffic value & OT ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, can all type-in traffic roughly be valued at the domain's OT TLD ranking?

Of course some traffic will be worth more than other depending on what kind of visitors the domain would attract, but anyway, is a domain with an OT ranking over 30 always worth regging, and what kind of typein traffic can one expect from such a domain?

One could otherwise reason that misspellings type-in traffic would be worth more than other type-ins when it should be more persistent and not fade away with time as I guess "regular" type-in does when people realize that the site they're looking for has gone down..

many questions :).. I'm very new to this "game" so any comments are greatly appreciated.

thanks !

Delete

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
actual traffic is what you want. Numbers don't mean anything. What good is a high rank that nobody goes to?

kvarnsten

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actual traffic is what you want. Numbers don't mean anything. What good is a high rank that nobody goes to?

therefore the question is; what numbers from what sources are the most reliable indicators that a domain actually gets a certain amount of traffic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators