Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Vbulletin Forum Backup? How do I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My forum is getting pretty popular, and I need to know how to back up my forum www.BeautUtes.com is it just as simple as using FTP and creating a folder and my computer and pushing all the files onto it? Or do I do it through the admin section? Can someone please give me advice?

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would suggest you to back up from phpMyAdmin better the whole database, mysql isn't?

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi Billy,

if you're making changes to files as well it is best to simply back-up your whole site via cPanel's back-up feature found under "Site Management Tools -> Backup -> Generate/Download a Full Backup" (this will also back-up both databases)

to back-up your databases individually: "Site Management Tools -> Backup -> Download a SQL DB Backup"

gallery is looking good :)

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys for the late delay in replying, I have taken your advice and used it wisely! Thanks so much! Billy

PS: Thanks Click.to Your installation help was fantastic and I am getting new members every day!
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom