Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news Was there a Hack/Data Breach at Epik?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Yeah, don't care. My domains are safe and secure and I am benefitting from low-priced renewals. A lot of domainers could benefit from this too. It costs a lot to maintain a portfolio, and if you even have a domain portfolio of 100 names, that's an extra $80 per year if the difference is 80 cents. It's not rocket science, it's business.

It says renewals are $8.99 at Epik, my renewals are $8.85.

You might not care about Epik winning Worst Registrar, but Rob does. The NP award is literally on the front page of the site.

Domain Summit 2024

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The leftist lunacy and hypocrisy amazes me day by day as they get closer to, unfortunately, getting their way. These are the same people that said the "summer of love" had "mostly peaceful protests" and turn a blind eye to the billions lost by even Black-owned businesses.
You say you want to be a registrar for everybody but it seems, you, Rob, others can't stop attacking those on different political sides. To this day you do this publicly with comments on social media. Politics, religion, saying polls are rigged (lying again). You guys don't seem to get it.

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
your current employee Furquah said at the time:

*I am a Muslim & I am proud of being Muslim"

Went from that to working for you.
At Epik, we embrace diversity. I may have a Christian worldview but wholeheartedly accept that we are on a journey. We focus on attracting the best trustworthy talent that we can find, wherever we can find it.

I've never been a yes man
I can attest that @amplify is his own person. That type of personality works well with me. If I cannot persuade an intelligent staff member on the merit of my idea, then perhaps my idea is not good. Epik has a lot of free thinkers. :)

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a side note, I find it odd that people use different aliases on DNForum than they do on NamePros. Also, that they might even be using multiple names on DNForum in an effort to make it appear that there are more against Epik than for. But, your dog and pony show is showing and it ain't working.

Weird people with so much to say have to hide their identity.

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Current pricing at Epik:

$6.99 .com transfers
$7.99 .com new registrations
$8.49 .com renewals

All-inclusive and no limit. If you are not seeing that on your account, let us know. We'll take care of that.

You might not care about Epik winning Worst Registrar, but Rob does. The NP award is literally on the front page of the site.

This topic seems to trigger you. We might remove it in January -- at that point, the "use by" date for that particular accolade will probably have expired. We are actually working on a major Epik.com site upgrade.

I mean even on cam, somebody being gay still seems to be an issue with you. I have no idea why you brought it up, had nothing to do with the conversation.
I believe the context of my comment was one of a personal compliment. To be clear, I believe there are boys and girls, exactly as God intended. And yet, I have compassion for someone who identifies as either, neither or both.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
This topic seems to trigger you. We might remove it in January -- at that point, the "use by" date for that particular accolade will probably have expired. We are actually working on a major Epik.com site upgrade.
I'm not the one getting triggered and falsely claiming the current polls are rigged. It was a big deal to you winning the award.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Also, you might want to post an introduction in our forum. While I disagree with you here, and won't ever drag you for making a mistake about Epik pricing forever as you hold such petty stuff against me, I would still like to see your blog do good, if you do blog or are a guest commentator elsewhere. Feel free to promote your blog here too.
I didn't make a mistake, it's the public pricing.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You said "MY"
my renewals are $8.85.
That could mean that your account is set at $8.85 and give @robmonster every reason to look into it.

Thank you for clarifying that. But, I think you should now give Rob the URL where it says $8.85 we can get that public price corrected.

Edit: I noticed that there was a link to pricing, see the error, and have notified who needs to be notified to get it corrected on either this thread or on Epik.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are correct that public pricing is $8.99. However, as a member of DNForum, you would receive $8.49 pricing. This is below cost and can save you quite a bit of money if you manage many domains. If your account is not set at this price, please pass it on to Rob or me to get it fixed up for you. I think you, at one time, maybe a valuable addition to our forum, even though it may not seem like that now. So, you would still qualify.

Even though Epik owns DNForum, this special pricing of $8.49 also extends to NamePros members and others that are extended an invite.

So, the $8.99 public pricing is correct, but it should not be your price, and if it is, please contact one of us as previously mentioned.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have not been banned or restricted on NPs. I have several badges over there in fact.
For a blogger, you'd expect some real journalism and expect some facts. The truth is, relatively few people participating here are banned/restricted at NamePros. It's me and maybe one other person that is banned/restricted out of how many? So yes, "most" would be the correct word here. :rolleyes:
Most of the Epik supporters here are either employees or banned/restricted NP members.
It wouldn't be the first time their wording has led to confusion. But, I'll give them a pass that maybe English is their second language and they aren't trying to be disingenuous on purpose to mislead people.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The truth is, relatively few people participating here are banned/restricted at NamePros. It's me and maybe one other person that is banned/restricted out of how many? So yes, "most" would be the correct word here. :rolleyes:
This is a lie. Most are either working for Epik or banned/restricted from NP. Just a taste:

Restricted or Banned from NP
You
Bulloney
Domains General
Maple Dots
neoget
dot us
etc. that was 6 just off the top of my head

As far as the renewal rates, when I said "my" that was meaning my renewal rates elsewhere. You were making it seem like Epik is the cheapest game in town, when it's not.

I should add in the other people that post here besides employees and banned/restricted members are just fly bys. Drop their domains and go, no real participation. You have a 4.5 hour span yesterday with 0 posts.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maple Dots
Maple Dots closed his account an NP. He wasn't banned

neoget
dot us

What account do you use at NP?
As far as the renewal rates, when I said "my" that was meaning my renewal rates elsewhere. You were making it seem like Epik is the cheapest game in town, when it's not.
I'd like to check this claim. Where is it cheaper?

I should add in the other people that post here besides employees and banned/restricted members are just fly bys. Drop their domains and go, no real participation. You have a 4.5 hour span yesterday with 0 posts.
But here you are.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
What account do you use at NP?

Where can you renew domains less than epik?
Verified stalker. Gross old man, putting you back on block.

@amplify This stalker seems to go around and ask that of everybody. Not going to help the participation problem around here to have loose old men stalking people.

Domainnature

Level 5
Reaction score
This is a lie. Most are either working for Epik or banned/restricted from NP. Just a taste:

Restricted or Banned from NP
You
Bulloney
Domains General
Maple Dots
neoget
dot us
My account on NP was restricted because I mentioned DNForum, nothing more, I still can post there but only after mods review my post.
And as I see after NP upgraded to similar design and software, someone mention DNF without issue, maybe they now removed that rule, unsure of that.

P.s. I don't work for Epik I can help even for free to destroy the lefties, and believe me I can do that more successfully than Joey Camp, you know he is just one but I m like 100 together, I have damaged FB reputation with a couple of comments, imagine what I can do to other platforms or individuals, but anyway I want to concentrate on work and get away from forums.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
My account on NP was restricted
Yes, I know, that's what I said.

"someone mention DNF without issue, maybe they now removed that rule, unsure of that."

I'm sure they'll put it back.

"I have damaged FB reputation with a couple of comments, imagine what I can do to other platforms or individuals"

Oh my, powerful man you are. You're like a Super Hero, took out Facebook with 2 comments.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Verified stalker. Gross old man, putting you back on block.

@amplify This stalker seems to go around and ask that of everybody. Not going to help the participation problem around here to have loose old men stalking people.

LOL. She's lying about cheap domain registrations. She can call me old man because I don't hide my identity.

Liars like the shadows.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators