Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Was this necessary Gregr

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry .. Coolhost .. i just couldn't think of any other way to explain to Win what the comments meant ..

Your OK these days ... may the names be with you at the auction .. i wish i said .. nuffin.com

:)

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by davidthornton

;) It was 'mad' in the chat room when the forum was down for those few days. I definitely remember some very hyped-up domainers! Some of them felt that a big chunk of their lives had been ripped from them. It still amazes me. ;)

Not really so amazing. I don't know about your "real life" circle of friends but when mine ask me what I do for a living and I mention the word "domain" I get a blank stare back so it's nice to be able to chat with folks in the know. Also many can run the chat from their work place and have mini breaks in their day and folks like myself who do this full time spend most of the day in front of the computer and the social part of the site is a pleasant break without actually leaving your chores.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...and the best part is you never ever have to see - feel - smell - touch - or meet the people in real life. One look at DNFaces.com will tell you why that's my favorite part about life on the Internet. LOL :laugh: j/k

One hour to the auction!!!!!

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So true popper, but I do miss the handsome guy in your old avatar!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMERICAR
Sorry .. Coolhost .. i just couldn't think of any other way to explain to Win what the comments meant ..
Your OK these days ... may the names be with you at the auction .. i wish i said .. nuffin.com
:)

Don't worry about it, Americar ... especially since you and I have transacted before, I was surprised to see you perpetuating the old "Modemgal" thing. Like I've always said here though ... I take full responsibility for her indiscretions of the past, and I am not her, and I'm not female. If anyone doubts me, please send me a PM with your tel. number, and I'll call you, either after the Live auction tonight, or in the a.m. Otherwise, let's put this issue to bed, please.
Thanks.
PS. 56 mins. and counting!! :D
:cool:

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by winfreecash
I don't know about your "real life" circle of friends but when mine ask me what I do for a living and I mention the word "domain" I get a blank stare back...
LOL win, and I bet the stare turns to wide-eyed astonishment when you answer their question: "And how much have you spent on these domain 'thingies' in the past few years?" :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom