Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

What do you do for a living, other than domain names? OR, is domaining it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whats Nicks?

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
KWOK is a cook kat

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm the inventor of the urinal cake. Some of you may know them as "urinal mints", "toilet lollies" (Australian), "urinal pucks" or "trough lolly" (chiefly British). They are urinal deodorizer blocks...the small disinfectant blocks found in urinals. I have a garage full of free samples if anyone is interested.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm the inventor of the urinal cake. Some of you may know them as "urinal mints", "toilet lollies" (Australian), "urinal pucks" or "trough lolly" (chiefly British). They are urinal deodorizer blocks...the small disinfectant blocks found in urinals. I have a garage full of free samples if anyone is interested.

:lol:

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:D I do nothing i am a lazy leo thats all :)

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What...no takers on free urinal cake samples?

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the 'question mark.' Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds..pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking. I highly suggest you try it. :)

D

Deleted member 70408

The details of my life are quite inconsequential...very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the 'question mark.' Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds..pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking. I highly suggest you try it. :)
Ok, Austin.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to own an internet cafe biz in edinburgh till 5 month ago, i sold it and bought 4 houses with the money in iran, at the time the house market in iran was great, cheap houses, recently with all the politics its heated up so much the growth has been about 50% in prices in the last 6 month which is amazing and fantastic news for me!

right now i live on rent income which is $300-500 per house. Perhaps once i feel the iranian housing market isn't going up as much ill sell and re-invest back into domains, but imo the real potential for making money right now is buying houses in iraq beside shia shrines which is what im looking to do this year.

So basically right now i do nothing at all, sit at home, surf the web and join in political discussions.

D

Deleted member 70408

Marketing Manager at one of the 20 largest companies in the world.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After been on the verge of bankruptcy around 12 months ago,i have a small courier co which just pays the bills,also i am into property in a small way,domaining is a very small hobbie .

Biggest sale so far "get.tv" 9k,i mainly buy not sell unless i get an offer i cant refuse !

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

LOL
I THINK I JUST SOILED MYSELF! :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
IT WAS MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE FILM & WET MYSELF AT TIME. HAVEN'T HEARD IT IN YONKS. ABSOLUTELY VINTAGE!
CHEERS SEANBOY! ;)

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Salesman at a big fish merchants full time, domaining and stocks/shares second as a hobby/sideline. So i don't get too bored and w**k myself to death! With the readily available fine ladies oN mY sCrEeN sorry now a steady hand again! LOL

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Salesman at a big fish merchants full time, domaining and stocks/shares second as a hobby/sideline. So i don't get too bored and w**k myself to death! With the readily available fine ladies oN mY sCrEeN sorry now a steady hand again! LOL

Which fish merchant Laird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators