Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

wordtracker.com alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there another reliable place that offers a similar service to wordtracker.com?
I used the trial one day and got in loved, but I was not so when I so the price tag for signup.

Any recommendation ?

Domain Summit 2024

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fishermx,

I wouldn't take Word Trackers KEI #'s as Gospel. I always go and do my own searches if I'm developing a site that I feel has great potential.

If you're farmiliar with the Basics of SEO then I'd reccommend checking out a couple of the Major SE's for some of the terms Word Tracker provides you with.

Check to see what pages are actually optimizing for those words/phrases and their PR. This is a better gauge.

Good Luck

gregorym

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can use WEB CEO, nice software, far from perfection but the pro version has good KW research. The free one gives a few results.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gregorym, do you have a link to that site, as google retuen various ones for web ceo.
thanks.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks!

SLushie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice thread fischermx

and thanks for the links all, I'm off to try them out.

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too would be happy to know about it :)

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
prasath said:
I too would be happy to know about it :)

Guy's I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but here's my alternatives I use

1.) Overture of course as everyone does, how ever the overture site is now taken down is only Yahoo PPC marketing...so if you do a search via google for "overture Search terms" you'll find some of the sites that were using the system.

2.) Google Adwords alternative keywords. If you create an adwords account, setup a basic ad campaign, then you will see "get alternatives" or variations something of the sort in the window to setup your basic click price. Works well.

3.) googspy.com, this is a new tool that retrieves the keywords that your competitors are bidding on in Adwords so it gives you a pretty good feel for what people are searcing for on Google, otherwise why would companies be bidding on them.

THen once I've compiled a BIG list with all of these I generally get the 1 day membership to wordtracker, and double check everything and add any words that may have been missed. By this point I generally have several hundred keywords to work with....So I've got lots of work to do :goofy:

Hope this helpls a bit!

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom