Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

wtd.com: Wanted, What to Do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and I tried to search "wtd hijack" in google but find nothing, when the domain was hijacked?

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Well, everything will be revealed in time.

But I have a question for you. If you 'won' the domain on 2/15 and you don't recognize Han Pengfei, [email protected] do you recognize this domain he owns:
damingcheng.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Incidentally, did you pay 25000 yuan for the domain, or more?

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no, i don't know the domain damingcheng.com
tell me more information about the hijack so i can decide what i can do about the domain, thanks

and yes, i paid 25000 for the domain

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So let's recap, you're not affiliated with damicheng.com even though your username, "dachen" is part of that. Strange coincidence.

I'm asking, because our friend Han Pengfei, [email protected] owned WTD.com since 2/7/2013.

The legitimate owner will be notified; in the meantime you can decide whether ename needs to take some action on the seller.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
WTD.com was offered for sale for 22000 yuan at http://bit.ly/XfEPbA

Since the sale is made by the admin of damingcheng.com, he's the owner and seller of those. He also lists the following domains for sale:

XOZ.NET
EZS.NET
xpj.net
TQU.NET
qlx.net
auy.net
gzs.net
dgg.net

Here's a screenshot:
http://i54.tinypic.com/53pmhs.jpg

WTD.com is a 5+ figure domain, in USD. You bought stolen property for $4,000.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why do you say the domain was stolen?
give me more proof please

and also give me some suggesions if the domain was stolen and I bought it, thanks

WTD.com was offered for sale for 22000 yuan at http://bit.ly/XfEPbA

Since the sale is made by the admin of damingcheng.com, he's the owner and seller of those. He also lists the following domains for sale:

XOZ.NET
EZS.NET
xpj.net
TQU.NET
qlx.net
auy.net
gzs.net
dgg.net

Here's a screenshot:
http://i54.tinypic.com/53pmhs.jpg

WTD.com is a 5+ figure domain, in USD. You bought stolen property for $4,000.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've contacted ename.com about the transaction, and ename says only if I can provide enough proof such as legal documents, otherwise they won't provide more information about the seller.
if the previous legitimate owner can provide more information, I'm glad to cooperate with him to sue the cheater.

Here is the thief: http://club.domain.cn/?810213919

I've contacted the legitimate owner via email, will update tomorrow.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The seller's info is already here, check the WHOIS of those domains I listed. As soon as I hear back from the real owner of the domain, I am sure that they will be in touch. Until then, I would advise you against any further attempt to dispose or sell the domain.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
most certainly hijacked.
[email protected] was the hook, they re-regged PROFREG.COM last month to perform the hijack.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, but I wish you hadn't disclosed it yet. Still waiting to hear from the owner, if they don't reply to email I will call them.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I applied whois protection, if you want to contact me via email, please pm me
and before I know the domain may be hijacked, I post a thread on namepros to sell the domain, because the thread needs to be approved on namepros and I didn't know when it was approved, and then my account was blocked. is there anyone who can help to me restore my account? thanks

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can run, but you can't hide.
Look, that domain was stolen. It was hijacked by registering the admin email hook domain. That's totally obvious, and you know it.
No matter what sort of nonsense you come up with about somehow being "innocent" because you supposedly purchased the domain at some obscure auction, that dog won't hunt.
The domain will end up back with the original Registrant, it is only a matter of time.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm here, and I'm not going to run
before I open the thread to sell the domain, I didn't know the domain was hijacked, even now, I don't know how and when the domain was hijacked
I bought many domains, some from the forum and some from other platforms, this is the first time that I may get a stolen domain, really bad luck

now I'm waiting for the legal owner you mentioned, and I'm willing to handle the problem with him

you can run, but you can't hide.
Look, that domain was stolen. It was hijacked by registering the admin email hook domain. That's totally obvious, and you know it.
No matter what sort of nonsense you come up with about somehow being "innocent" because you supposedly purchased the domain at some obscure auction, that dog won't hunt.
The domain will end up back with the original Registrant, it is only a matter of time.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You most likely won't even be involved. It will just be removed from your account.
Wait and see... lol

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
dachen - I am in direct communication with the legitimate owner of this domain. He informed me that the GoDaddy account holding this domain has been frozen by GoDaddy. To avoid further issues, PM me your email information to send you the real owner's info. You must initiate the process of returning this stolen domain asap.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This domain has now been returned to its owner. More details when I have them.

dachen

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain has now been returned to its owner. More details when I have them.

yes, after good communication, we made a deal which we both accept

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, after 'good communication' that involved being threatened with a lawsuit, you finally handed over the domain that you bought for $4,000 on the Chinese auction site.

You also need to reveal the name of the DNForum member, who offered to buy the domain from you, after it was announced that it was stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom