Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

wtd.com: Wanted, What to Do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why is it that every time some loser steals a domain name, they sell it for waaay too cheap? Hell, if I'd steal a name I'd get at least median reseller price for it.

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why is it that every time some loser steals a domain name, they sell it for waaay too cheap? Hell, if I'd steal a name I'd get at least median reseller price for it.

Because the idea is to offload it and one would get a base price of $4,000 for most junk LLL .com's. For good letters, such as WTD, the buyer is tempted even more, believing it's a great deal, or willing to keep whatever suspicion under wraps. I have no doubt, that this buyer's attempt to sell it soon after the purchase, is related to the latter. And shame to the DNForum member who made an offer to buy it, after this thread was reported.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because the idea is to offload it and one would get a base price of $4,000 for most junk LLL .com's. For good letters, such as WTD, the buyer is tempted even more, believing it's a great deal, or willing to keep whatever suspicion under wraps. I have no doubt, that this buyer's attempt to sell it soon after the purchase, is related to the latter. And shame to the DNForum member who made an offer to buy it, after this thread was reported.

True. In the, soon to be, 8 years I have been domaining I have come across 2 deals that were too good to be true, but still were legit. It rarely happens that you get such a great deal and if the buyer doesn't do at least some basic research then he can't really call himself a domainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom