Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ypn program -- parking page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglypeoople.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
does the ypn program have a parking page or anything similiar where i can just forward all my domain names to this page since i do not have an actual website on my domain names

thanks!

Limit$

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can host a single page and put like a banner, a center box, and a side skyscraper to fill the page with ads..make it something generic..then forward you domains to this page with the appropriate keywords/meta tags and mask them..this is easily done if you have your domains at godaddy (where I think you have most of them) within a day or so the domains should show the right stuff you target or you can just pick a target ad type in yahoo to pick what ads to show up...if you need help with this or want me to make you a page PM me and I can help..its easy..and works good

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
goldkey and trafficz are yahoo ad providers. You will probably get as much or more from them than you would direct from yahoo so I would suggest parking domains there.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can host a single page and put like a banner, a center box, and a side skyscraper to fill the page with ads..make it something generic..then forward you domains to this page with the appropriate keywords/meta tags and mask them..this is easily done if you have your domains at godaddy (where I think you have most of them) within a day or so the domains should show the right stuff you target or you can just pick a target ad type in yahoo to pick what ads to show up...if you need help with this or want me to make you a page PM me and I can help..its easy..and works good

Sounds like a good plan but an issue is from my research it appears that YPN and Adsense do not count forwarded traffic as being valid traffic. Never been able to verify that is accurate but do have much first-hand experience and evidence that is correct but still not 100% certain about it.

Also believe the parking firms do not count redirected traffic.

P.S. They can easily tell it's redirected by HTTP Status Codes 301 and 302 instead of the normal Code 200.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it again allowed to bump 9 month old threads ???
Should I buy DNFORUMSUCKS.COM ? ;)

gwoodruf

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>P.S. They can easily tell it's redirected by HTTP Status Codes 301 and 302 >instead of the normal Code 200.
They can not tell with that code. That code comes BACK from the web server and then the client fetches the page from the new server. So you can't easily tell how traffic landed on a page. Other than the document.referrer javascript property. However you could jump the browser 1 more time and get rid of that if you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators