Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

بيروت.بازار ( Beirut. Bazaar )

RUUR

Trilingual: Русский, Español & English
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's against the dot bazaar registration policy to solicit offers on domains. Plus you have to be very careful with geo names because if used for the wrong reason they can be suspended.

http://dotbazaar.net/registration-policy/

6. Use of Your بازار domain name

6.2 You will use the بازار domain name in a way that is:

Names which do not meet these requirements include, among other, those which or whose use may, at the Registry Operator’s discretion:

i Mislead or deceive the public, for instance as to the geographical place they refer to or the official nature of its origin; or

6.7 You will not use Your بازار domain name for the purpose of trafficking in domain names for sale, resale or transfer. Furthermore, You shall not enable, contribute or willingly aid any third party to achieve the said purpose.

yvryyzyul

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your message.
Please go ahead and suspend the domain, looking forward to report your breach; given that the entire premisse of your not-for-profit entity is false.

Last edited:

RUUR

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your message.
Please go ahead and suspend the domain, looking forward to report your breach; given that the entire premisse of your not-for-profit entity is false.

I'm pointing out it would be stupid of anyone to buy a dotbazar domain from anyone. They don't allow resale or transfer.

again:

6.7 You will not use Your بازار domain name for the purpose of trafficking in domain names for sale, resale or transfer. Furthermore, You shall not enable, contribute or willingly aid any third party to achieve the said purpose.

RUUR

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
again, such rule was in their application together with the premise
that they are a non-profit, and that is not the case.
why do you care anyways ?

They are the registrar and they can do whatever they want. What don't you get? I have many Arabic Domain names, I never bought any of those because it's against the rules for resale.

I care because no one should be buying that domain from you.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom