• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 1,000,027...we hit the million....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
1,000,027...we hit the million....
 
We hit it a few days ago...and actually hit 1,000,100 ...but then it dropped after names being dropped. Maybe it will stay above this time.
 
it dropped back again. lol cira makes me laugh sometimes.
 
grrrrrr....999,658.....

OK...check back in a month I guess....LOL

it dropped back again. lol cira makes me laugh sometimes.

I guess they want to be truly 1 million....could take a while to get there.:)

Unless..........I've got it...........nobody lets names drop anymore....that's it!...that's the answer!...LOL...:smilewinkgrin::)

Oh well...Keep on chuggin' .CA
 
I'm use to this..back and forth...my ex did this too...:frusty: :bounce: It usually takes about 2months or so before it settles down



a good thing about watching this .CA counter going up and down ... I havent watched TV for a week. lol :pop2:

:yo:


:canada:
 
back up 1,000,303!
 
Current count 1,001,028
Would have to be an unusually large drop to take it under now. We may actually hold at over 1 million.

'Bout time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom