• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$1.78 .info Domain's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
NameCheap is selling .info domains for only $1.78 til August 17th. :)
 
Good to know thanks
 
Yea, the ETP enom resellers all get the promo notification from enom.
 
Thanks for the info. I don´t know why they haven´t put the offer on the homepage....you must to go inside to see it.

BTW how many .info can you register? This is not clear either...
 
ColdGin said:
Thanks for the info. I don´t know why they haven´t put the offer on the homepage....you must to go inside to see it.

BTW how many .info can you register? This is not clear either...

I just did a dozen, and didn't see anything saying how many total throughout the process, so maybe it's unlimited. If it's not, they didn't do a good job at making it obvious - sort of like the sale to begin with.
 
hi, how good is Namecheap?
Is it free and easy to push names like at godaddy?

Cheers
 
I regged three yesterday..

will regg two more.

they are also giving free whois gaurd!!
..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
italiandragon said:
hi, how good is Namecheap?
Is it free and easy to push names like at godaddy?

Cheers
NameCheap has the easiest push system I've seen, much simpler than GoDaddy.
FREE, of course. ;)

tekz999 said:
$1.78 is expensive. I get $0.75 at enom.
Someone else mentioned this, as well.
Are you an ETP, do you have a lot of domains at eNom, did your master reseller set a special retail rate or ... ?
 
webfreak said:
NameCheap has the easiest push system I've seen, much simpler than GoDaddy.
FREE, of course. ;)


Someone else mentioned this, as well.
Are you an ETP, do you have a lot of domains at eNom, did your master reseller set a special retail rate or ... ?

Thank you for the answers!

tekz999 said:
$1.78 is expensive. I get $0.75 at enom.

How do you get that price?
 
You can get this price without any special cupon code or something. I never been a client of Namecheap and I have regged 5 a few hours ago.
 
tekz999 said:
I have uploaded it in my image host:
http://www.awgy.com/uploads/85326e1ae3.jpg

:gossip:
As I suspected, it's only open to ETP's.

Now, instead of the $1.78 promo in my NC acct, I'm shown the following lovely message.

WE ARE CURRENTLY ARE EXPERIENCING TEMPORARY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!
If you attempt to register/renew a domain and receive a VOID, please do not attempt to register/renew it again as we will manually register it for you. Our development staff is working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause you and we thank you for your patience.
:noidea:
 
regged two more.. :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom