• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

1 moola.com invite for free. Looking for one dedicated person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I have only ONE invite left for moola.com

AN ABSOULUTELY FREE site where you start off with a penny, play someone in a game...and everytime you win, your pot doubles. If you win only 30 games you win 10 million dollars. This game takes time and dedication, and im only looking for someone willing to spend hours and hours. Once you get the strategy down its REALLY quite simple!

Please PM or post, tell me why you think you should get the invite. I will decide who i give it to.

Thanks,
Andrew Shaw
 
I'm interested; could do with an extra 10m. :]
 
Looks interesting. Strategy is my middle name and being autistic (rainman style) helps too. Do you have an examples of the games by chance ? If it's not challenging, Im not interested ;)
 
I have no idea of what moola works, but looks interesting.
 
I like it! I had 3 invites and gave them away in the F$ forum!

Next time I get more I'll post it here first.
 
I deserve this invite because I am addicted to the internet, drink 24 Pepsi's a day, love playing online games, grew an extra finger so I have 6 to type faster, dedicated to DNF, have purchased domains from you in the past and will likely again in the future, and halfway drunk at this point.
 
jdk said:
I deserve this invite because I am addicted to the internet, drink 24 Pepsi's a day, love playing online games, grew an extra finger so I have 6 to type faster, dedicated to DNF, have purchased domains from you in the past and will likely again in the future, and halfway drunk at this point.

lol!
 
jdk said:
I deserve this invite because I am addicted to the internet, drink 24 Pepsi's a day, love playing online games, grew an extra finger so I have 6 to type faster, dedicated to DNF, have purchased domains from you in the past and will likely again in the future, and halfway drunk at this point.


Ok, JDK is the obvious winner.

Especially her: and halfway drunk at this point
 
OK guys i have three invites any one wants them? First three to PM me their email address will get the invites.
 
I have 1 invite left, first one to PM in correct friendly letter format gets the invite.
 
Just so you all know.... you can go to moola.com and get an invite for free........
 
Rarethings said:
Just so you all know.... you can go to moola.com and get an invite for free........

Actually, they do not give out Invites to everyone that applies. It's on a limited distribution basis.. so getting an invite from someone is easier for some people then waiting for a few days/weeks.

Anyways, just wanted to say I have some as well that I would give away for free if anyone wants them, just PM me.
 
I'm not sure if I deserve an invite. Or even what makes someone deserved of an invite, but I would definitely be appreciative of one.

And I said Please :)
 
Would LOVE an invite if anyone has an extra, this looks really cool : ) Thanks !

-DS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom