• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$1 reg fee and 1800 times return in less than two months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
It is a .cn name from a German friend.And I help him sell names too here:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=218758
of course,what he regged are English words.
IMO,Chinese charaters good PINYIN are all gone,there are maybe opportunities
in English.cn.
I have a plan:I provide free reg for you,and you provide the list and sell the names.When deal ,we share 50% each.
is that a good idea?
Thanks.
joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom