• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

#1 rule in selling domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
mole said:
Impressive, park! What if you were in the middle of sex? :-O

JuniperPark said:
Simple.

Offer over $5K: Stop and take care of business
Offer under $5k: It can wait.

Well I guess we know the "value" of your wife/girlfriend now :)
 
JuniperPark said:
Hey - STOP POSTING THIS! I do a lot more business because other sellers are so anti-customer. Make an offer on my site and the data gets SMS'd to my cellphone. I often call people within a couple of minutes and close a deal in the middle of a mountain bike ride.

Being accessible, announcing it's availabilty and having a reasonable price equals a nice ride.

mole said:
Impressive, park! What if you were in the middle of sex? :-O

Sex can be bought and if you pay you actually get what wanted in the first place. lmao Never done it but being single I haven't dismissed the thought either.. Besides what woman is going to complain about more money?
 
NameMogul.com said:
Sex can be bought and if you pay you actually get what wanted in the first place. lmao Never done it but being single I haven't dismissed the thought either..
Now would that go under 'Forum Services' in the store? :-D
 
lol and Adam changes his name to dotcompimp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom