• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 1 word generic English domains. Zirconia.info, Rhymes.info, Mahalo.info and MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
91
sale over
 
Last edited:
..
 
Last edited:
Pushed to Nurca - thank you!
 
..
 
Last edited:
Now I'm confused..

You bought a domain name from the sale list, you paid for it, I pushed it to you, I removed it from the sale list.

Nothing to be confused about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom