Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed 100 DNF$ for the best and most truthful appraisel.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont actually own the domain but will be getting a share of the sold price as we are partners on this one, how much would the website:
php.bz with all scripts be worth?

This includes the scripts, domain and the site recieves an average of 3500 uniques a month stats at: http://www.php.bz/stats.PNG

Most the traffic is from sites like hotscripts.com as the scripts have high ratings there. We are also listed on alot of search engines and we have a google page rank of 2! Best and quick appraisel will recieve 100 DNF$ im not looking for the person who say's the highest value just the most decent and why? Also where would be the best place to sell this? Forums like these? eBay?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pavsta said:
I dont actually own the domain

sticky said:
All members are reminded that only domains that are owned by you can be listed for appraisal. Please do not under any circumstances break the forum rules by listing domains that you do not own.

Please explain why this post should not be removed.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well im a partner on it so i sort of do plus my friend wouldnt mind and hes a member here? plus we need to know a price, plz keep it?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will allow it for the moment - have your partner make himself known.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok ill tell beshopalula to post in here once he comes online

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's indeed my domain and Pavsta built the site and is keeping track of the traffic etc. A partnership indeed. :)

Best,
Rob

P.S. Pavsta I'll PM you later tonite, things are hectic here...

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so... after putting that aside, any apprasiels? ill give 200DNF$ for a good one

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be worth a good ammount, if beliznic let you sell names :party:

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i havent recieved a pm from u lol

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
It would be worth a good ammount, if beliznic let you sell names :party:
???

From Nic.bz's own site: Just like English domain names, you may sell and trade multilingual .BZ domains.
So why are you doubting if they let one sell .bz names? Or were you just wondering?

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right now $50. Those are pretty simple scripts but the azura script sounds good. Keep developing it and it will gain more value.

xalex

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$100 or more based on traffic. Where do you get the traffic from? Without good traffic its reg fee.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive given out 200 DNF$ already i got another 200 to give out!

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The traffic numbers look a little strange. The increase does not look natural. When I click on "hotscripts" I end up on a different site. 'The Azura Script' looks interesting. Does the buyer get that too?

I think that the .bz domain is a weakness, but it could be turned-into an asset with the right marketing.

$250 as is, more with more development and traffic numbers that look less like paid traffic.

Len

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would say $500, because the traffic seems to be growing at a steady rate, I might not pay $500 for it, but I think someone else might.

Best of luck

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
The traffic numbers look a little strange. The increase does not look natural. When I click on "hotscripts" I end up on a different site.
Yes, the famous HotScripts.com. Where the scripts are listed. Hence the traffic PHP.bz gets from there (and similar sites). The listings there link to our site. For example, see:
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/32923.html
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/33284.html
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/33171.html

'The Azura Script' looks interesting. Does the buyer get that too?
Yes, they would get all 3 the scipts, including Azura. :)

$250 as is, more with more development and traffic numbers that look less like paid traffic.
Len, we had already explained in the first post of this thread where the traffic (mostly) comes from. But yes, let me explain the stats a bit further:
The simple reason why the traffic appears to go from '7' in March to 'suddenly' over 4000 in April, is that (late) on the last day of March a new stats tracker kicked in (before that we had stats that I did not like because they only -from what I remember- showed hits, as opposed to uniques etc.), hence the sudden jump.
BTW, Pavsta and I started our partnership mid-March. He put the site up back then and shortly after that made/added scripts, then listed them on the HotScripts site and some others and thus the traffic started coming in. It had/has nothing to do with buying traffic. :)

Best,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom