Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

12 Geocaching domains for sale includes Geocachestores.com PLUS website! GOOD NICHE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've now got some huge projects on the go so I just haven't got time to get these developed as planned, the development potential is huge, there is a massive market for selling Geocaching equipment. People are taking up Geocaching all the time (this is why i regged them as my girlfriend has recently started and i've realised how huge this is!!) But due to my other projects these are way down the list of things to do! So here they are for sale:

geocacheaccessories.co.uk
geocacheaccessories.com
geocachecoins.co.uk
geocachens.com
geocachestores.co.uk
geocachestores.com See note below!
geocachesupplier.co.uk
geocachesupplier.com
geocachetrackables.co.uk
geocachingshops.co.uk
geocachingstores.co.uk
ukgeocaches.com

I'd take $999 or very near offer for the entire lot with the website included.

All these are with Moniker.com and have just under a year to run with the .coms and just under two years to run with the .co.uk's. (please check the whois to double check on this before purchase!)

NOTE: I've made a start on the website for the domain Geocachestores.com, if you'd like this included in the sale then i'll host it you for an agreed period of time until your ok to take over and put it on your own hosting account.

Please assume no traffic these are just the domains for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators