Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

$15 Backorders (.com .net .org .info .biz .us) - Pay only if you catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RISK FREE BACKORDERS - $15 each - No money up front!

First come, first served... NO AUCTIONS!!!

1. Available on .com .net .org .info .biz .us only!

2. Names may be backordered up to 1 year in advance.

3. Members with excessive negative feedback must pre-pay. (If name is not caught you may request another backorder or get your money back minus paypal fees.)

4. Maximum 10 names per person at a time unless prior permission obtained.

5. Names will be aquired by me then pushed to you after payment is received.

6. NO 3 character .com OR LLL/NNN in any extension.
6a. NO NNNN.com or NNNN.net.

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

If you are interested PM me with the names you wish to backorder, or any other questions you may have. (I will reply to let you know that the order has been accepted and if any of the names are not available for backorder.)

Thank you,
David Ball

P.S. I'm also available via email or MSN Messenger david AT thisdot DOT com.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any examples of premiums names you have caught for people? cool service

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have caught many names that people have backordered with me. I do not share that information with anyone except the client who placed the order. I will not catch as many premium names as pool or snapnames, but I won't charge you hundreds or thousands of dollars to win them at auction either. If I catch it, you get it for $15. Let me know if you have any other questions or send me a PM if you would like to place an order.

Thanks for your interest,
David Ball

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I work with many different registrars, and as such I can't guarantee which registrar your name will be registered with. All of my registrar partners offer reasonable prices and free internal transfers (pushes.) I do not currently provide a list of registrars that I am working with, or access to the software that I have written to interface with them and catch the names. Let me know if you would like to try the service and see how it works first hand. There is no money up front. You pay only after I secure the name, and after I get paid, I push the name to your account.

Thanks,
David

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be very blant, but I still don't get it.. I have no problem with what you're charging and congrats to the software you've written using registrar APIs but surely I'd rather know in advance which registrars you're affililated so I don't waste my time..

IMO 85% of registrars worth backordering *any* serious name are handled by SnapNames and the remainder 15% by Pool

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are happy with snapnames and pool, by all means keep using them. I am offering an alternative to that, for the names that will not be handled by snap or pool. There are many names dropping each day, of which snap and pool catch a small percentage overall. Yes they do catch the majority of the high profile names, but they are not selling those very cheap. All of the registrars that I deal with allow free internal pushes and you can transfer your domains to any registrar you wish after the inital 60 day waiting period. Having a great name at ANY registrar for $15 is surely better than not having it at all.

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a list of registrars that pool or snapnames works with, but have been unable to find a list for either of them. Let me just say that I work with most of the big name registrars that you would recognize plus several smaller players that you might not have heard of before. If the registrar making the catch is that important to you, you might be better off sticking with snap or pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators