• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

15.com sells for $100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Tops the list over at Ron's weekly top sales.

I've said this once, I'll say it again:

If you can afford to buy an NN.com and you can find one for under $100k buy it now. These things will be worth at least a quarter mill within three years.

#sevent
 
If anyone else has 100k that they don't need............please pm. :)
 
15 is legal in a few states. 14 and 13 might not be worth as much.:lol:
 
15 is legal in a few states. 14 and 13 might not be worth as much.:lol:

Interestingly enough, one of the worlds most popular adult sites (or sites in general, for that matter) is hosted on an NN.com, but not the one you might think.

DNF $50 donation to the first person to name it.

#sevent
 
Interestingly enough, one of the worlds most popular adult sites (or sites in general, for that matter) is hosted on an NN.com, but not the one you might think.

DNF $50 donation to the first person to name it.

#sevent

89.com :smilewinkgrin:
 
I personally know the guy who bought mq.com for $2000, would you beleive that it was originally a porn site?....how times have changed.
 
89.com :smilewinkgrin:

Donation made. I won't ask how you were able to answer so quickly. :)

Some other major NN's are 02.com, 28.com, 51.com, 56.com, 58.com, 91.com.

#sevent
 
Donation made. I won't ask how you were able to answer so quickly. :)

Some other major NN's are 02.com, 28.com, 51.com, 56.com, 58.com, 91.com.

#sevent

Thanks Sevent!
A lucky guess? :smilewinkgrin::cool:
 
Tops the list over at Ron's weekly top sales.

I've said this once, I'll say it again:

If you can afford to buy an NN.com and you can find one for under $100k buy it now. These things will be worth at least a quarter mill within three years.

#sevent

and ...do you have bought one?
:)

and a private news..about 39.com
it have SOLD for >$1xxxxx....
 
and ...do you have bought one?
:)

and a private news..about 39.com
it have SOLD for >$1xxxxx....

Hi Jandy,

You know I have 27.com cuz you tried to buy it off me :)

Congrats! on the 39.com sale. That's awesome!

#sevent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom