• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

17 bloody rabits in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I was coming home some 10-15 minutes ago, and passed the oddest thing.
Atleast 17 dead rabits were smashed in the road in the same spot. It appeared that they were all hit at the same time. They were rabits for sure. I stopped my car to look at them. Pretty interesting, I didnt know rabits traveled in flocks.
 
Very weird indeed. By the way, its "rabbits." ;)
 
Poor rabbits -_-

I honestly cannot think of a logical explaination for it. I've never seen 17 rabbits crossing the road at the same time, let alone seeing 17 dead bloody rabbits on the road at the same time.

:croc:
 
Terrorist rabbits. They build combat flocks of usually 10 to 30 rabbits which are all armed with deathly New Year's eve firecrackers. These rabbits hate freedom and their mission is to fight mankind! To do so they cross a street, thus forcing a car to stop and then blow themselves up right in front of the car. Unfortunately (for them), the firework does not do as much harm to the car as to them... What a mad mad mad mad world, but I cannot think of any other explanation.
 
Mass suicide ?
 
rabbit gang wars... cottontails vs long ears, fighting over turf for black market carrot trafficking
 
Peter and friends stuck to the blacktop? [Do you have to be old to know that story?] Or maybe a rabbit orgy; I've always heard how fast they multiply.

Anyway, poor rabbits!
 
Terrorist rabbits. They build combat flocks of usually 10 to 30 rabbits which are all armed with deathly New Year's eve firecrackers. These rabbits hate freedom and their mission is to fight mankind! To do so they cross a street, thus forcing a car to stop and then blow themselves up right in front of the car. Unfortunately (for them), the firework does not do as much harm to the car as to them... What a mad mad mad mad world, but I cannot think of any other explanation.


I've heard of these 'rabbit cells' - led by Osama Bunny Laden
 
Sounds very impractical for 17 rabbits to get crushed on the road at once!!! Maybe you should look in the direction of your nearest neighbour who rears rabbits! He/she might have decided to cull her flock through a massive road carnage!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom