• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$19 a click!!! WOAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!!

I had a name that got a click that paid $19!!! It is not a gambling name or anything like that. The name is

nationalrebate.ws

The name had OVT with ext. of 150 or 250(I can't remember now) last month or the month before....so I regged it. The traffic was never really big...Maybe 1 unique/day...but the rev was ALWAYS high. Usually about $3/click...and then the other day...BAM!!! $19 for 1 click! I have no idea what tey clicked, but I hope they come back!! hahahaha. nationalrebate.ws is a "typo" I guess...of nationalrebates.ws....a place you sign up to work from home. Anyone else ever have high paying clicks like that...ones that are NOT from gambling names?

//everydayprofit
 
It was a user that clicked more then once. Thats how all PPC sites track the click. That same user clicked on more then one ad and it was registered as 1 click in your stats.
 
jasdon11 said:
Who says .ws are worthless!


Yeah....that name has already earned me a good deal of money. I usually get well over $1/click on it anyway! It HAD OVT of 150.....so there has been steday traffic...although not as much as I had hped. If I could get the traffic higher...with the CTR and RPC that it has, I would been making GREAT money!

//everydayprofit
 
well 19 dollars.... thats real swell....

The biggest click i have got is 2$ at sedo...
 
I've had the same thing. Same person clicks on multiple ads. They usually filter it to only one click for them.
 
GT Web said:
I doubt you own that...unless your name is Mark.

He never claimed that he did, his "certainly not I" comment was in reference to:

jasdon: Who says .ws are worthless!
 
daddypi said:
He never claimed that he did, his "certainly not I" comment was in reference to:

jasdon: Who says .ws are worthless!

Ya that's what I figured...still great development of a .ws name... :-)
 
Who did?U?
Funny.
 
no gt *sigh* I don't own that... I just ride with a bunch of the socal members there.

interesting to note: Sig links peform better on that site than any other that I have links in my sig on.
 
I like your one word response, it basically sums the whole thread up. :)
 
daddypi said:
I like your one word response, it basically sums the whole thread up. :)


hehehe.....yeah.....and it was nice...I wish I got a ton of traffic on that name.

//everydayprofit
 
well, that's a good day for you I guess...


-everydayprofit- I love your site. Thanks!
 
sealover said:
well, that's a good day for you I guess...


-everydayprofit- I love your site. Thanks!

Thanks! I got tired of trying to meet with my friends to teach them how to do what I do...so.....I had this site made. :)

thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom