• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

2,000 Posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I dont like to make a big deal of posts, as I believe in quality over quantity; but couldnt help but celebrate the arival of my 2,000 post.

-Ashaw-
 
Congrats on the accomplishment and your knowledge on the forum.
 
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! At least you've been here since 2005. I just came on one year ago and noticed that I am at 1,700. I think I'm spending way too much time on the computer!
 
2000 is a lot.

You have been a trusted professional in the field since I've been here.

Congrats!
 
Your post count is like your age...when it gets too high you become senile :-)
 
Someone is wishing the mods don't remember someone's little stunts from years ago ;) lol j/k.

Okay, that was literally 4 years ago, can we please drop it already :rolleyes: :cheesy:
 
Okay, that was literally 4 years ago, can we please drop it already :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Okay, now you have to tell...

Andy, its been a pleasure being in the industry with you for the past year or so....hopefully many many more to come!
 
Congrats Andy :D may you have thousands more :p

@GiantDomains & GT Web what is it?? :D
 
Thanks guys... I appreciate the kind replies.
 
congrats.......... i reached that point a lil while ago.. welcome to the club :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom