• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 20 "mega" prefixed domains. Many sectors. Megamoney.com.au, megashopper.com.au etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattius

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
I have a group of 21 domains, all with a "mega" based prefix in the domain.

meganetwork.com.au
megadirectory.com.au
megagamer.com.au
megatours.com.au
megamap.com.au
megasmart.com.au
megastyle.com.au
megadev.com.au
megasites.com.au
megapics.com.au
megaorganics.com.au
megaevents.com.au
megaearth.com.au
megashopper.com.au
megacareers.com.au
megasport.com.au
megamoney.com.au
megafood.com.au
megacars.com.au
megasearch.com.au

I am looking for solid offers for the entire group. I may also consider the sale of individual domains.

Development had started on some of these domains, but I am now focused on an entirely different path. You should assume little to no traffic - domains only.

Please note there is a $19.95 fee to initiate the change of registrant process for Australian domains (Ventra IP). This gives you an additional 2 years on the domain, just like it would if you were to register an Australian domain fresh. Buyer is to pay change of registrant fee.

You will need an ABN and company/trading name

Please contact me with any questions. I don't bite :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom