• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 2012 Prophecy domains mayan2012prophecies.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
I have three 2012 prophecy domains. I just don't have the time to develop them and someone could make their money back and then some with some nice articles..possibly even make money off of affiliate programs selling books etc

Anyway, I think they are decent keyword domains. Assume no traffic:

mayan2012prophecies.com
mayan2012prophecy.com
nostradamus2012prophecy.com


$75 for all 3. Please post sold. These domains are on my enom account, so I can just push them over and I accept paypal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom