• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale [2char] .cc Domain for sale, including n8.cc, 9z.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
[2char] .cc Domain for sale

$109 USD / each.

---------
3r.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
5n.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/16
5w.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
6f.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
6i.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
6n.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
6q.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
7f.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
7g.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/25
7l.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
7v.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
7y.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
8j.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
8n.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
8z.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
9n.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/18
9o.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
9q.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
9r.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
9u.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
9v.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/17
9z.cc ENOM, INC 2008/10/16
n8.cc ENOM, INC 2008/11/23

-----------------

Please post sold to claim,

Accept paypal payment,

verified paypal account is required.

Thanks

Kam
 
Guess I paid too much on E-Bay.... LOL

Lumpy
 
They are worth much more than what he's selling for, so you didn't pay too high on Ebay. I would buy them all at that price if he still had them.
Sales for these probably got $350-450ish for some on sedo or tdnam, I'm thinking.
 
I think I'll stick with the 4 LLLL and 5 LLLLL .com's for now....

Although I keep an eye on the rest!

Thanks for the reply!

Lump
 
Did good!
 
Last edited:
Highest offer recieved was $180 at dp. I'm not taking anymore offers. I've decided to leave it as BIN for 10 more hrs. After that this domain is going back in the vault and maybe sold again at another time at a higher price.
 
8L got $265.00 on E-Bay....
 
oops crap. I posted my reply on the wrong thread. Sry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom