• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3 character dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
19
Does anyone else think that alot of these Minimum Wholesale Price values are alot on the low side.

I mean, I ask anyone to show me anywhere in the past 4 weeks where a 3-Number .net has sold for $575 (+ $75 since August 18) of any number combination.

Where do these figures come from if not from real world sales?
 
i've mentioned this before, 3char.com is way outdated even though he says he updates it, prices are unreasonable... I for one would buy ANY domain at his prices w/out blinking an eye ;)
 
Yeah, agreed, I'm just wondering where he gets his figures from
 
I completely agree with Steve. I would pay their prices for any NNN.com/.net. It would be nice if they provided any evidence for their numbers. I don't think there have been any public NNN.net sales for under $700 in the past few months, and I highly doubt anyone would sell them privately for those prices - unless they sold in very large bulk quantities. However, since there are only 1,000 of these names, and since I know a couple people who have a few hundred of them and aren't selling, I highly doubt this information is accurate.
 
I'd gladly take 514.NET from you Eliot and send you the BBQ sauce for $575 LOL
 
I completely agree with Steve. I would pay their prices for any NNN.com/.net. It would be nice if they provided any evidence for their numbers. I don't think there have been any public NNN.net sales for under $700 in the past few months, and I highly doubt anyone would sell them privately for those prices - unless they sold in very large bulk quantities. However, since there are only 1,000 of these names, and since I know a couple people who have a few hundred of them and aren't selling, I highly doubt this information is accurate.

Yeah, I brought one privately a little while ago for $850 and thought I was getting an excellent deal :)
 
Dude, I better get my BBQ sauce! I have a nice piece of steak waiting for it. I should leave you negative iTrader ratings... hehehe :-)

BUT I wouldn't sell 514.net for $575!
 
market value is now $850 :)
 
Do you want to make an offer on 514?? Hehehe

I think the premium NNN.net value is over $1,000+
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom