• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3 hours out into the ocean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I will be going fishing tonight at 2am EST. We are leaving from Ocean City, MD... and going aprox. 120 miles out into the pacific ocean ( it will take 3.5 hours to reach our destination once we get on the boat. I am telling you this, JUST INCASE I dont make it back here alive :disappoin

The first person that posts will receive all my domains to my name if I do not make it back alive...

haha... wish me luck... :-)

Andrew Shaw
 
I'm posting! Good luck.. :p
 
Transfer the names to me, and if you don't return, I'll give them to daddypi.
 
Jonathan said:
Transfer the names to me, and if you don't return, I'll give them to daddypi.

lucky pi
 
I hope you make it back safe and sound. Otherwise, daddypi would become one lucky son of a !@#$.
 
Is this like one of those fishing jobs?

Sounds like a lot of work.
Good luck!
 
Yes, I do it whenever I have free time. Never gone 3 and a half hours out though. Ill be back on tomorrow night if all goes well...

:-)

Andrew Shaw
 
Ashaw1387 said:
I will be going fishing tonight at 2am EST. We are leaving from Ocean City, MD... and going aprox. 120 miles out into the pacific ocean ( it will take 3.5 hours to reach our destination once we get on the boat.
... wish me luck... :-) Andrew Shaw



You should have great fishing.

Hopefully, you will hook a tuna or shark.

I have gone deep-sea fishing many, many times out of OC.
However, I have never left at 2 am.

You might be a little anxious.
I would be surprised if you had to go out 120 miles.
I assume you are going out to the canyon which is 30-50 miles out.
And, #2 - It is the Atlantic Ocean.

Fortunately, for your stomach, the seas should be pretty smooth going out.

Catch one for me.
 
Ah, I dont know what I was thinking... yes its the Atlantic ocean. It is 120 miles out because we are going tuna fishing... We may stop for sea bass which would be about 50 miles out, but if the waters are smooth, we are going for the 3 and a half hour trip. Well we are about to hit the road...

Andrew Shaw
 
thanks for notifying us :)

fish.... uhh, yea...forgot what i wanted to say.

good luck!
 
Hope to had a safe trip.... too bad you didn't catchy and Cod.info :D
 
please leave your logon and password

just incase...
The first person that posts will receive all my domains to my name if I do not make it back alive...
 
DomainTurn.com said:
please leave your logon and password

just incase...

Yep.. I'm here to collect. :p
 
Have a good time fishing, let us know if you catch anything...

Stephen
 
Sorry pi, made it back just fine... :-)

Im exausted thoygh... ill tell you all how it was later tonight.

Thank you all!
Andrew Shaw
 
Ashaw1387 said:
Sorry pi, made it back just fine... :-)

Im exausted thoygh... ill tell you all how it was later tonight.

Thank you all!
Andrew Shaw

I like how you're sorry that you came back just fine. :cheeky:
 
Haha... well I like how you were looking forward to profiting off my domains incase I didnt :-)
 
I must be a nice trip Andrew, how many fish did you get?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom