• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3 Letter .ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoneDeal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I was wondering if 3 letter .ca domains do well in the market? If so what is the average price for one?
Cheers



____________________
Advertise your banners, websites, and businesses now @ www.swiddle.com
 
hard to say overall right now, I just sold one for $35 and a little while ago I sold one for $600...

And a sale over at "the other forum" of $1200 was reported...

So to an end user $xx - $xxxx

reseller - ?
 
very tricky, not quite sure if i should bother registering the name
 
Most of the best combos are long gone of course, but I would still register the decent ones left. Also pay attention to the drops. I think there is a future for LLL .ca but the TLD is not very mature yet. IMO it's worth registering them with a medium/long-term scope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom