• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3 Letter/Character value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranked Up

RankedUp.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I'm sure I've seen a post about this somewhere but I can't find it.
Can someone point me in the right direction or just add their own comments.

I know that it depends on demand, but..

What are the market values of:

LLL
NNN
LLN, LNL, LNN, NLL, NLN, NNL

.com's and .net

Thanks,

DB
 
Well, I won't give you all values, but a general LLL domain is usually worth high $x,xxx reseller.
 
Thanks Rarethings.

I'm aware of the ballpark LLL.com price, it is actuall all the others that are of more interest, as they are more freely available.

DB
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom