• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3-letter .com on beat up car's plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

New Member
The Originals
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
30,303
Reaction score
2,217
I was driving down the street earlier today and I see this beat up rusty old volvo with the windows rolled down, and two funny looking fellows in it (driver was a woman).

The car's plates said "MS* COM" (last letter omitted for obvious reasons).

So I thought maybe they had custom-made plates with their .COM - but on this piece of junk car?

When I did a WHOIS I was disappointed to find out the domain is registered in Germany.

So no dice :-D
 
probably first middle last initials of husband and wife or something lame
 
Where does it resolve... umm ..what kind of web site, Theo?

Car Number Plates for dot coms are so 20th century
Expect the stupid to be sporting them
Custom made temporary tatoos seem more contemporary
 
Oh well, who cares.

The plates said "MSV COM"

See for yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom