• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 30 computing/IT domains incl: scsi3.com, ddr3ram.com, raidadapter.com etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
1
I am selling the following 30 computing/IT .com domains together as a package. All are registered through Fabulous.com and expire in October 2006 or later (all but 7 expire in 2007).

I will sell these for the highest offer over US$6,000 received by midnight Tokyo time on June 9th, 2006. Payment via Escrow.com (I will pay all fees).

64bitmotherboard.com
64bitmotherboards.com
64bitoperatingsystem.com
64bitoperatingsystems.com
aluminumheatsink.com
aluminumheatsinks.com
atmotherboards.com
convertiblelaptop.com
convertiblelaptops.com
cpuheatsink.com
cpuheatsinks.com
ddr3ram.com
fedtelevision.com
fedtelevisions.com
gridcomputation.com
harddiskphone.com
hardwarefirewalls.com
idecontroller.com
monitorswitches.com
notebookharddrive.com
peltiercooler.com
peltiercoolers.com
raidadapter.com
raidcard.com
raiddisk.com
raiddisks.com
raidenclosure.com
raidharddrive.com
scsi3.com
symmetricmultiprocessing.com

Either post your bid on this thread or email/PM me and I will update the running total.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom